Sammy Ameobi released

James

Quite disappointed when he came on. He's just not good enough yet, and that has shown in the last 2-3 games.

Aye, I'd like Pardew to give a chance from the bench to Little Fergie and Vuckic too. Not that I know what their condition/form is like but Ferguson especially has shown that he can be relied upon as much as Sammy imo.

Ferguson is injured.

I thought Sammy did alright when he came on, ran at them, had shot saved, a shot cleared off the line and won a couple of corners.

@Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

Enjoyed the junior magpies Xmas party today...can't believe all the kids voted for me to lead the conga, gonna be interesting to see footage

Dododo Sammy Ameobi! :laugh:

Have to see this footage like.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Its good to see like.

Young lad, loves his football, appreciates every moment of it and loves to get involved within the community side too. Pretty rare. Class act.

Guest optimistic nit

If he's got the attitude and application of Shola, but with a little bit more genuine ability, he'll go far.

Or the ability of shola, but with a little more attitude and application. its difficult to tell sometimes.

Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

Can't believe my mum just asked me to help her setup a Facebook account...I told her theres an age limit!

:lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

I can just imagine the Ameobi family all dressed in their onsies snuggled together under a giant blanket.  :aww:

Wish I was an Ameobi :(