Sammy Ameobi released

James

Ranger hasn't demonstrated anything to suggest that he could become a Premier League player.

Has Sammy?

Yes. And I would say that Ranger did as well, before he started being a dick.

I was ridiculed 18 months or so ago, for saying by 2012, Ranger would be a League One player. He's never shown the potential to suggest he could become a regular starter for a Premier League club.

Are you sure that's what you were being ridiculed for back then? I mean, it's been 18 months of ridicule since then, must be quite hard to remember which one it was back then.

tbf ranger was a good impact sub last season, I think it was liverpool, he came on a stretched their defence no end.

Ranger hasn't demonstrated anything to suggest that he could become a Premier League player.

Has Sammy?

I was ridiculed 18 months or so ago, for saying by 2012, Ranger would be a League One player. He's never shown the potential to suggest he could become a regular starter for a Premier League club.

Are you sure that's what you were being ridiculed for back then? I mean, it's been 18 months of ridicule since then, must be quite hard to remember which one it was back then.

tbf ranger was a good impact sub last season, I think it was liverpool, he came on a stretched their defence no end.

Looked dangerous against Arsenal in the 4-4, but has offered little apart from 'looking dangerous'.

Has Sammy?

Aye, changed the game against Liverpool. Not too sure if we would have won without him that day.

been going through his timeline incase I missed any gems.

Sammy_Ameobi Samuel Ameobi

Big Shols gets free tickets to go see @TinieTempah and doesn't even invite his loving younger brother...can you imagine?!

2 Nov Favorite Retweet Reply

hope to fuck he always refers to Shola as 'Big Shols' to his face, has him in his phone book as that etc