Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

Mark Douglas on twitter reckons we are convinced we can persuade him to join us.

Newcastle United Away kit 2012/13:

http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/ni/nike-valencia-shirt-home-08-09.gif

Guest taps01

Mark Douglas on twitter reckons we are convinced we can persuade him to join us.

Im pretty sure Newcastle dont give the local Journalists the full story! 

Guest taps01

Shane Long and N Zogbia it is then.

Wouldn't mind that, but we'd ideally need another striker as well.

Likewise id be happy with these two, a lot more realistic as well.

Chats s*** all day long. And gets paid for it.

The pot calling the kettle black. Oh wait your not getting paid to do it.

Mark imo is canny crack tbf.

I really like what I see in Gameiro though I would be careful buying someone who prefers to go to other clubs/leagues . 

I don't think it's an issue really. Most players are going to prefer to play for X, Y and Z ahead of Newcastle at the moment. We'll struggle to find anyone who would rather play for us than play for an Arsenal or a Chelsea. To Gamiero we represent a massive step up, although maybe not the step up he had in his minds eye.

On Gameiro - IMO it all depends on Valencia. They have to cough up enough money. Otherwise I think we'll get him.

They will have a load of wedge once they sell Mata

Aye. That's probably why Gameiro is playing this waiting game as well.

Chats s*** all day long. And gets paid for it.

The pot calling the kettle black. Oh wait your not getting paid to do it.

Mark imo is canny crack tbf.

:lol: :thup:

Guest taps01

On Gameiro - IMO it all depends on Valencia. They have to cough up enough money. Otherwise I think we'll get him.

... and PSG.

Boyhood fan isnt he?

... and PSG.

Boyhood fan isnt he?

Not sure. He has said that PSG is a club he 'loves'.

A friend of mine in France has said that Valencia are apparently unwilling to pay anything more than €8 million. Lorient supposedly want €12 million - which is apparently what we have bid. PSG will be our main competitors with the Qataris taking over recently, and apparently willing to invest €70 million in new players ...

Guest taps01

... and PSG.

Boyhood fan isnt he?

Not sure. He has said that PSG is a club he 'loves'.

A friend of mine in France has said that Valencia are apparently unwilling to pay anything more than 8 million. Lorient supposedly want 12 million - which is apparently what we have bid. PSG will be our main competitors with the Qataris taking over recently, and apparently willing to invest 70 million in new players ...

Ah right ok.  Hopefully the PSG takeover is akin to the Portsmouth takeover rather than the Man City one.

If Gervinho doesn't happen, thats fine because Zoggy is the alternative. I'm just worried as to who Gameiro's alternative is. Erding has been linked with Galatasaray too.

Can't see Erdinc leaving PSG, unless they sign Gameiro and another striker.

El-Arabi should be one of our alternatives.

Guest WisconsinMagpie

If Valencia were anywhere close on the bid they'd have him by now. They could only scrape up €6M to bid on him in January. And if PSG has €70M to spend, they might have their sights set elsewhere. As far as has been reported anywhere credible, Newcastle are still the only club in with a bid and a number attached.