Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

him and gervinho both trying it on for higher wages?

Does sound like it to me tbh. If as has been reported we're offering enough to satisfy his club, then they either want to come or they don't. Stinks of them trying to sound out bigger clubs and/or start a bidding war on wages.

None of which would be out of the ordinary of course.

Guest Flatline

I think we get alot of free credit for simply being in the Premier League, mid-table or not, so it will be exciting to see how this pans out.

We definately have a chance imo.

It takes time to consider a move man, especially when you have more than one option. Don't see any reason to be criticising the player yet.

:thup: If it turns into a Gervinho-like case where he admits he knows his choice but is being a dick about it, then I'll agree. But seems Gameiro is nowhere near deciding.

Get the feeling he is loving the attention and the possibility of a massive wage, to early to call him a merc but I bet he ends up at the club with the highest wage offer.

But we'll never ever know what he's been offered and by whom.

We're clearly in for him and he might come but he might not. If chooses a CL club then no-one could or should blame him, it's his decision. Just got to wait and see how it all pans out. 

Doesn't he have a family? From a human perspective, you can't just pack up and leave in a week.

And neither does he need to.  Pre-season doesn't start for a month.  Later still for internationals.  There's no rush.  Cabaye has got everyone exicted but there's lots of time.  Jose hasn't even left yet....

Who cares about his family ffs?

If we offer him a lot of money he can manage without them

I think he might care, not everyone is as soulless as you mattis.

Who cares about his family ffs?

If we offer him a lot of money he can manage without them

I think he might care, not everyone is as soulless as you mattis.

Sounds like we need to offer more money then.