Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

I could understand moving to Valencia ahead of us but surely a move to PSG would be a bit of a tame shuffle forward in his career compared to a big step forward joining us and moving to the Prem? :dontknow:

I thought this as well, even if he loves PSG it would be a rare player who wouldn't take a big move abroad while he has the opportunity. He could always go home later in his career.

I'd be more inclined to believe a Journal source than the Chronicle tbh. I can't imagine the club giving out much to the Chronicle with the press they got until recently.

I'd be more inclined to believe a Journal source than the Chronicle tbh. I can't imagine the club giving out much to the Chronicle with the press they got until recently.

They all sit round the same desk, man.

Aye, but they don't share sources. They hate each other apparently.

Shut up man, is that true? :lol:

I'd imagine, given they're written in the same building by the same people, that their sources are interchangable.

Would not think so when you see that the Journal can write one ting, and a few hours later the Chron post an article that tells us the opposite news.

That's what I heard. Don't know if it's true or not.

Aye. There were alot of eyebrows raised when they pushed them all onto the same floor/newsroom because they're like insane rivals :lol:

One of the reasons why the Journal reports something in the morning and the Chronicle reads it, contacts its sources and shoots it down in the evening paper. It's like a fucking playground.

Guest BooBoo

Hmmm thought this was going to be a non-starter.

Bet Pardew turned up at his front door starkers with his arms stretched out.

Shouting "Come on Kev, let's Pardy!"

Aye. There were alot of eyebrows raised when they pushed them all onto the same floor/newsroom because they're like insane rivals :lol:

One of the reasons why the Journal reports something in the morning and the Chronicle reads it, contacts its sources and shoots it down in the evening paper. It's like a fucking playground.

But...but they all get on so well on Twitter :(

Hmmm thought this was going to be a non-starter.

Bet Pardew turned up at his front door starkers with his arms stretched out.

Shouting "Come on Kev, let's Pardy!"

With his cockney shlong tucked inbetween his legs like buffalo bill.