Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

P

I just want to know how anyone can want Smudger as their avatar.

http://www.politicshome.com/images/nickgriffin.jpg

"Because he's English"

9:15?

Nah more like ten past ten

The French David Villa tbh.

Just found this -

Goal.com France's Ligue 1 expert, Robin Bairner:

"In the past, he has compared himself to David Villa, which is certainly not unfair in terms of his playing style or physique, though he clearly has a long way to go to match the success of his Spanish counterpart. "

Nailed it really.

Just found this -

Goal.com France's Ligue 1 expert, Robin Bairner:

"In the past, he has compared himself to David Villa, which is certainly not unfair in terms of his playing style or physique, though he clearly has a long way to go to match the success of his Spanish counterpart. "

Nailed it really.

:kinnear:

Guest BooBoo

Title is still wrong. Keep thinking something has happened, when it hasn't.

Ridiculous, isn't it? I've been stewing on it all day.

Guest neesy111

Since when have Valencia found decent money to spend?  They are still in shit's financially.

Guest neesy111

At this rate the entirety of European football will be owned by the Sheikhs within ten years.

Apart from NUFC.

Gameiro wants Spain move and Valencia will play in the CL. It's all clear.

I think Sturridge is the best striker in the market this summer. I know most of you don't agree with me :D

Just one minor problem - Sturridge isn't actually on the market.  He wants to stay at Chelsea.

He said he would move elsewhere if he can't get first-team football.

Gameiro wants Spain move and Valencia will play in the CL. It's all clear.

I think Sturridge is the best striker in the market this summer. I know most of you don't agree with me :D

Just one minor problem - Sturridge isn't actually on the market.  He wants to stay at Chelsea.

He said he would move elsewhere if he can't get first-team football.

Can see Sturridge staying at Chelsea unless Torres bags 3 or 4 before the end of August. Will be a deadline day move if it happens at all (to any club)

Disagree. Different kind of player to Villa. Similar, but by no means the same - or a lesser version.

That's me, a Ligue 1 expert and the man himself, against you. Nah, they're not quite the same obviously, but I think it's a fair comparison.

Disagree. Different kind of player to Villa. Similar, but by no means the same - or a lesser version.

That's me, a Ligue 1 expert and the man himself, against you. Nah, they're not quite the same obviously, but I think it's a fair comparison.

No 'Ligue 1 expert' would describe Gameiro as a 'French David Villa'. Piss poor comparison.

No 'Ligue 1 expert' would describe Gameiro as a 'French David Villa'. p*ss poor comparison.

Settled then.

01.06 12:42 - PSG Gameiro evokes Present at a press conference Wednesday at Clairefontaine, Kevin Gameiro discussed a possible transfer to Paris SG. "Mamad (Editor's note: Sakho) talks about it much. PSG is one of my list. This is a club with a history, a great club but it is not the only one on my list, "said striker Kevin Gameiro Lorient on Wednesday at Clairefontaine.

What a little slut.