Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

Guest bimpy474

So did I. Read about it here: www.jonnylaughs.co.uk/ilaughedatjoke.html

Why you  :angry: i thought i buggered up internet connection as i'd just set-up the boys X-BOX to use it  ;D

I was just speaking to a mate who supports PSG. He is expecting gameiro to come to them as they apparently have 140m to invest in players over the next 3 years. On the subject of erding he said he would happily drive him to Newcastle. Had quite a good year last year  apparently but he doesn't rate him, can't head a ball, is moderately quick, not very good at finishing is the description I got.

Tuesday after the announcement of the arrival of Qatari investors, Alain Roche, head of recruitment of PSG, has reactivated the discussions. "We had frequent contact with Paris, said a leader of Manchester CityLorient. The arrival of a new investor has always been a precursor to more advanced discussions. At one point, PSG was ahead on this issue. Today they are late. Kevin is closer to England ... "The message is clear. If Paris wants to buy up the ante, it must match the proposal of Newcastle. He now has the means. Gameiro, he wants to concentrate on the France team, but he hopes to resolve his transfer in the week following his return from Poland.

Not sure why google translates Lorient to Manchester City? :doh:

Which bits of that are actually quotes?

"We had frequent contact with Paris, said a leader of Manchester CityLorient. The arrival of a new investor has always been a precursor to more advanced discussions. At one point, PSG was ahead on this issue. Today they are late. Kevin is closer to England ... "

Guest taps01

What date is the week following his return from Poland?  ???

They play Poland 09/06/2011.

Which bits of that are actually quotes?

"We had frequent contact with Paris, said a leader of Manchester CityLorient. The arrival of a new investor has always been a precursor to more advanced discussions. At one point, PSG was ahead on this issue. Today they are late. Kevin is closer to England ... "

Maybe that's why the club are still confident they can persuade him to come here. There must have been some sort of progress.

Guest VegasToon

Why is Lee Ryder tweeting Gamerio reckons if he goes abroad it will be for Champions League football ?

Because like all English journalist, they are 2 - 3 days behind.

I could understand moving to Valencia ahead of us but surely a move to PSG would be a bit of a tame shuffle forward in his career compared to a big step forward joining us and moving to the Prem? :dontknow: