Kévin Gameiro

Waddles mullet

The quotes:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/927173/kevin-gameiro-set-for-psg-or-valencia,-snubs-newcastle?cc=5739

"I'll think about my future in the coming days," he told RMC Sport. "It will be Paris or Valencia. The two clubs are very good. I will calmly make my decision over the next days.

"I love both clubs. I have always been attracted to Spain. We will see what will happen. An agreement has yet to be made with Lorient."

Time to move on then, wouldn't want us to offer silly money to land him ahead of others, we need players who actually want to be here most of all.

Would have been nice to get such a player given the goals he has been getting, but sure the club has other targets.

Guest firetotheworks

I don't see what's even so special about him tbh, he looks really one dimensional imo.

As i think i said earlier it always seemed to me Lorient were using our bid to attract others which is fair enough. As long as the others we're looking at are in the calibre category then this is nothing to worry about. Personally I'd prefer it, if we're only bringing in one striker, if we sign a bigger fella anyway. Although if we do only sign 1 striker I'll be annoyed as it isn't enough.

As i think i said earlier it always seemed to me Lorient were using our bid to attract others which is fair enough. As long as the others we're looking at are in the calibre category then this is nothing to worry about. Personally I'd prefer it, if we're only bringing in one striker, if we sign a bigger fella anyway. Although if we do only sign 1 striker I'll be annoyed as it isn't enough.

Mark Douglas seems to think we're gonna try for a nippy striker like Gameiro AND and target man.

Nolan Roux looks canny, cheap as well, I wouldn't mind us having him for next season, seems an all round team player with good technique rather than a out and out goalscorer, but in a better team with more chances e could come alive, especially with the right partner.

PSG have offered €12m today which matches ours.

Unless we go all Shepherd/Owen on them, I think we can forget this one now.

Well, that confirms it for me - he's not coming here. Next.

Are you a PSG fan Colocho?

No, Newcastle United.

What was the smiling nodding face for, sorry I didn't get it?

Could it.... could it have been a smug 'told you we were too shit for him' smiley?

I'm betting it was! I'm betting it was a smug 'told you we were too shit for him' smiley. :snod:

Are you a PSG fan Colocho?

No, Newcastle United.

What was the smiling nodding face for, sorry I didn't get it?

Could it.... could it have been a smug 'told you we were too shit for him' smiley?

I'm betting it was! I'm betting it was a smug 'told you we were too shit for him' smiley. :snod:

:lol: