Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Paper talk, absolutely nothing in it even if - as you say - would be an excellent signing.

The rumor was that we would agree to condone the Zlatan fee with a Thiago Silva swap deal, but that money has always been earmarked to plug financial holes.

The Bojan deal is getting weirder. Catalan radio (which are quite reliable on Barça issues, much more than the newspapers) claiming that no money will actually change hands, but that we will pay €1m to Roma in 2013. People speculating that it's an accounting trick to skirt the FFP.

Don't mention that, he gets touchy.

If I don't laugh, I'll cry.

Honestly, as far as I know we're not in serious talks with anyone. We've got a Sporting Lisbon centre back on loan who's 18 I believe. That's where we're at.

I'd be relatively content if we went into this season with the squad we have... plus a decent striker.

If we got Zog I'd obviously be pleased but I have little confidence we'll get him.

To be frank he was excellent for Racing this season...

oh wait...

http://www.elobservadormexico.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/deportes3-09-06-11.jpg

http://www.elpais.com/recorte/20110423elpepudep_24/LCO340/Ies/Giovani_Santos.jpg

It's the color green! That's what gives him footballing superpowers.

Dos Santos is a ricidulous player. Everytime I see him for Mexico he is literally unstoppable, yet at club level he's a close-to Freddy Adu situation.

Somebody will get him on the straight and narrow and will have a player on their hands.

Dos Santos is a ricidulous player. Everytime I see him for Mexico he is literally unstoppable, yet at club level he's a close-to Freddy Adu situation.

Somebody will get him on the straight and narrow and will have a player on their hands.

Why couldn't it be us?! :weep:

I really hope he figures it out.

But what does the ITK council say?

http://static.westminster-abbey.org/assets/thumbnail/0004/20677/Rector--and--Priest-Vicars.jpg

"Gio, we at the ITK Council have decided you're going to Udinese. And that is final. In other news; Luka, we've decided you will stay".

Chuffed that Sanchez has went to Barcelona....they're great for each other. Don't think Vucinic and Spurs are good for each other though, I just can't see it working out.

If they hold on to Modric and sign Aguero, how far are they really off competing for the league? Not far if at all IMO.

Give over, man. They finished on 62 points.

To put that in perspective, Roeder and Souness managed to get us 58.

If they hold on to Modric and sign Aguero, how far are they really off competing for the league? Not far if at all IMO.

62 sounds shocking, but it was only 9 points off second. 9 points was also the difference in first and second.

I might be mental, but I think Spurs would be a force with Aguero as long as they kept the team they have. Wouldn't win the league but like I said, not far off.

62 sounds shocking, but it was only 9 points off second. 9 points was also the difference in first and second.

I might be mental, but I think Spurs would be a force with Aguero as long as they kept the team they have. Wouldn't win the league but like I said, not far off.

Tottenham on top of the league is a very scary tought.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Chelsea sign Barcelonas oriel Romau

Defensive midfielder.

Could rule out tiote?

Was thinking the other day that if spurs sell modric they will come after tiote. Jamie redknapp always waxes lyrical about him when he watches our games and I'm sure he's told his dad. I know they are different players but with Palacios going as well it seems the obvious choice.

Chelsea sign Barcelonas oriel Romau

Defensive midfielder.

Could rule out tiote?

Was thinking the other day that if spurs sell modric they will come after tiote. Jamie redknapp always waxes lyrical about him when he watches our games and I'm sure he's told his dad. I know they are different players but with Palacios going as well it seems the obvious choice.

Well, it's still early for him to start for a team like Chelsea, but he's a good prospect. Also, he's more a Busquets than a Tiote.

The Bojan deal is getting weirder. Catalan radio (which are quite reliable on Barça issues, much more than the newspapers) claiming that no money will actually change hands, but that we will pay €1m to Roma in 2013. People speculating that it's an accounting trick to skirt the FFP.

This was my concern over the Tevez - Corinthians transfer, only in that case the agreement broke down, though possibly not permanently.

UEFA have got to start getting involved right away, because once precedents have been set, it'll be very difficult.

Tottenham on top of the league is a very scary tought.

So is a society controlled by shape-shifting lizard-weasel hybrid robot overlords, but that's not about to happen, either.