Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I'll be glad to see the back of Drogba tbh. One of the biggest cheats in premier league history, and an absolute bell end as well.

Tbf to Drogba, as soon as he cut out the constant diving, he became one of the best players in recent PL history.

I'll be glad to see the back of Drogba tbh. One of the biggest cheats in premier league history, and an absolute bell end as well.

Tbf to Drogba, as soon as he cut out the constant diving, he became one of the best players in recent PL history.

I honestly believe the 2006-2010 Drogba is the best striker the PL has ever seen - alongside Shearer at Blackburn. Absolutely superb.

Sky Sources: Rangers and West Ham hold initial talks over striker Nikica Jelavic but no bid has been made.

Funny,hasnt he said that if he moves to England its just to ManU and not for teams like Newcastle??

Sky Sources: Rangers and West Ham hold initial talks over striker Nikica Jelavic but no bid has been made.

Funny,hasnt he said that if he moves to England its just to ManU and not for teams like Newcastle??

Likes being a moderately sized fish in a small pond too much to join a big club like Manu, he'd bomb and he know it.

Drogba had a lot in his locker, but only had 2 great seasons for Chelsea.

Shearer, Henry and van Nistelrooy are on a different level.

During one of his weaker seasons - 2005/06 - he managed more assists than any other player in the league. Criminally underrated by some. And as much I like RVN, he's less than half the footballer Drogba was at his peak, and he never got near Drogba's highest tally of 29 league goals.

I would have thought Drogba seemed in pretty sharp decline, but he has put in some very good performances out of the blue this season. Still think his age is really showing faster than for some players, and it's a bit unedifying to see a great player trying to imitate what he was, it's not quite Eto off to Anzaki is it. Not sure if his wage demands were going to signifcantly drop to go and play for someone lower down the table or in Bundesliga.

Guest Howaythetoon

Drogba was a much better all-rounder than RVN but fell short of the all-round game Shearer possessed in his pomp. Totally different strikers though. On his day Drogba was sensational. He was the dieffence between the UEFA Cup final and us when at Marseille. Mind, Woodgate had him in his back-pocket at SJP, and with ease. Its alsways sad to see a top player leave our game or a player no longer at his best. As much as I hated his histrionics and Chelsea, I always enjoyed watching him play and would have loved him at the Toon.