Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Reo-Coker to Sevilla apparently.

Interesting. Although he isn't that good I would like to see more English players give playing abroad a shot.

Although it was tedious as fuck hearing the words "David Beckham's" attached to the front of Real Madrid every time Sky Sports mentioned anything to do with them.

The f***ing FRENCH league who produces stars like Drogba, Essien, Benzema, Nasri, Ronaldinho, nevermind our Cabaye? :idiot2:

Why do you think all of those players f***ed off?

$

Nah, my point is, the "Fucking French League" produced a lot of super stars. Even if it is behind Bundesliga (Calcio is arguable) you couldn't discount the quality of stars produced there. As a benchmarking, we all know how good Hatem is now, and Hazard is miles ahead of Hatem during his time in France.

I've got no problem believing he could turn into a fantastic player that will recieve world recognition. But a possibility is all it is right now. Come back with these  transfer games when you've actually achieved to the point that you're in the top bracket of players in the world (or second should I say, what with Messi and Ronaldo). Even then I'd think you're a cunt, but at least you've got some pedigree to back yourself up with.

The f***ing FRENCH league who produces stars like Drogba, Essien, Benzema, Nasri, Ronaldinho, nevermind our Cabaye? :idiot2:

Why do you think all of those players f***ed off?

$

Nah, my point is, the "Fucking French League" produced a lot of super stars. Even if it is behind Bundesliga (Calcio is arguable) you couldn't discount the quality of stars produced there. As a benchmarking, we all know how good Hatem is now, and Hazard is miles ahead of Hatem during his time in France.

1/2: PL and La Liga (switch constantly, Spain was tops this past season)

3: Bundesliga (on the up and up every year)

4: Serie A

5: Ligue 1

Imho, of course. If Serie A continues to get rattled by scandal, I could see it continuing to fall. Ligue 1 is a mighty attractive league.

Reports are that Hazard is outside Old Trafford in a Chelsea shirt while talking to Mancini.

:lol:

His personal driver around the UK:

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-gifs-just-keep-on-the-gas.gif

And neither does Eden :yao:

:tobey: :pards: