Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Considering all the silly prices that are going around for english players..... i'd say 4m for someone who has scored goals at every level is pretty 'cheap'.

Although i would'nt want him at West Ham as i dont like them  :huff:

According to German media..... Junior Hoilett will join Gladbach and has already had a medical.

That's annoying but happy that Gladbach are signing well. Xhaka and Hoillet are great signings.

They supposedly want Luuk De Jong and Mbiwa aswell, hopefully they do well in the CL next season along with BVB.

If they get Hoilett, Mbiwa and De Jong I think I'll be developing a hate for that club ;D

Me too  :D

Kuyt to Fenerbahce in a deal worth £1m. Three year contract.

Disappointed in him. Considered moving back to Feyenoord, but said it was "too early in his career". Would have understood if he had gone to a good club in one of the top competitions, but Turkey!? Similar level of club and competition, so must be financially motivated..  :huff:

Disappointed in him. Considered moving back to Feyenoord, but said it was "too early in his career". Would have understood if he had gone to a good club in one of the top competitions, but Turkey!? Similar level of club and competition, so must be financially motivated..  :huff:

I know he's 31 but surprised he didn't go for a million or so more. Then again, it is Liverpool. Not known for their negotiating skills.

DJ Campbell hadn't scored 20 goals in League Two, then 24 goals in League One, then 21 goals in the Championship, then 15 goals in the Premier League. Holt's a player in form and has been for the last four seasons. If West Ham got 10+ goals out of him next year I'd say £4m was a decent signing.

He had just scored 13 in the Premier League, same as Holt has from open play. That's the stat that makes both players attractive signings, not their goalscoring records in the lower leagues.

Well we'll have to agree to disagree. DJ Campbell's season was the very definition of a purple patch, Holt has scored loads of goals in each of the last four years. I don't think it would be a bad signing at £4m.

I was scratching my eye as I read that..... and read it as"Krul to...."

:lol: (Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack ooooooooooooooooooooooooooff!)

Surprised Liverpool have let him go. There goes one of the last things i don't actually mind about that club.

Surprised Liverpool have let him go. There goes one of the last things i don't actually mind about that club.

That's why they let him go  :lol:

@AshleyWGray  Brace yourselves, I hear Obafemi Martins is looking for an English club. Rubin Kazan are prepared to let him go this summer.

Surely someone will take a punt on the young lad.

He never got a chance last season with Birmingham. He made a few appearances, scored the winner in the cup final, and then immediately broke his leg. Relegation ended any chance of a permanent deal.

Four million pounds is a pittance in the modern British game. I cannot imagine he will be demanding absurd wages either.

4M? is he willing to accept a back up role? if he is and doesnt want insane wages id take him back lol and iam serious.

Nah fuck that. Oba wasnt about the team and isnt intelligent enough to play in the disciplined structure that Pardew implements.

4M? is he willing to accept a back up role? if he is and doesnt want insane wages id take him back lol and iam serious.

Given Llambias's comments about him I doubt that could ever happen :)

Same, just throwing it out there..... would'nt be a bad back up if wages were sensible and falls in line with the rest of the team ethos.

I was thinking 'yeah probably would take him at the right price' but this is spot in imo..

Nah fuck that. Oba wasnt about the team and isnt intelligent enough to play in the disciplined structure that Pardew implements.