Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

And when asked about the girls, Diame said: "It is rare to see truly beautiful girls when you go out during the day.But it's a different story when you go out in the evening. The girls seem to cover themselves up all day, only to be in good-looking mode at night. In Madrid,  I had the impression that all the women were beautiful."

If he's under the impression that there are girls anywhere in England as fine as those in Madrid, he's gonna be searching for quite some time.

London girls were sharp, tbf. A very pleasant and diverse selection of females. Reading, Nottingham, and Liverpool were barren, though. I hope Newcastle is at least decent or better than Wigan.

I thought Nottingham had something like 3 lasses to every 1 man in terms of population?

Best looking lasses I've ever seen on my travels were Arabic women, bloody hell, when they don't cover themselves up... Masallah!

Ugliest women, and this is not biased.... Boro lasses. Ugly doesn't describe the horror!

I agree about Arabic women but most of them lose it after their thirties, they go down hill dramatically.

Best looking lasses I've ever seen on my travels were Arabic women, bloody hell, when they don't cover themselves up... Masallah!

When I went to Serbia I was absolutely floored by the consistent quality of the fanny on offer.  90% of them were at least an 8/10 when I was walking round Belgrade, can't remember half the landmarks as a result, hell they were the fucking landmarks.  Blokes were on the whole canny ugly as well like, so you had these absolute stunners walking round with average as hell guys, couldn't believe it.

Definitely the best I've seen, although I haven't been to any middle eastern countries to pass judgement on the Arabic lasses nor Sweden, although my mate's been and still maintains that Belgrade is just on another level.

Where is he going to play then? Alongside X.Alonso?

They badly need an understudy for him, and Mou doesn't seem to fancy Sahin. I suppose they could play together against lesser teams, or take Özil's role. But mostly they need somebody that can be a playmaker in addition to Alonso. They missed him badly in the odd game where he was injured/banned and looked jaded towards the end of the season.

Translated that article:

In addition, Table lilywhite not have qualified for the Champions League this season, like last, where he also played the Europa League. And the slave wants to hear the song of the Champions League.

:lol:

I wouldnt mind Sahin, like. After the last year it doesnt seem unrealistic anymore.

Nah its still very unrealistic, if he where to leave Madrid he would probably join a massive CL club.

If in someway it were possible then it would be an amazing signing, not happening though.

http://www.gateshead-fc.com/content/Image/squad/2009-2010/l_kris_gate.jpg

Kris Gate (ex Newcastle) signs for Harrogate Town.

Why do you not support Worksop anymore?  (Been meaning to ask this for ages)

Guest Tyson

If the Hammers enticed the mercurial talent (but still raw) that Ravel Morrison with a bumper pay increase upon promotion, a 50k p/w package for Diame would certainly be a strong possibility.

My biggest fear still is: West Ham (armed with their promotion windfall & ability to offer a few competitive contracts) will be quite aggressive in the transfer market, and snare a couple (or more) of gun English U19/21 prospects - to compliment the signing the typical Allardyce signings ie. physically imposing, experienced & African.

Ravel might just be the first, although it took place in Jan admittedly. But the inserted & mentioned contract clause indicates that Gold & Sullivan were willing to speculate on a successful promotion campaign & entice the player's agent. On a similar note we should've played a similar card (when we were streets ahead in the promotion race) when we unsuccesfully attempted to lure Moses, when the said player chose Wigan for wages.

But i can see somebody like Clyne moving there, if the larger suitors don't act promptly. It would be shame really. By all accounts (from Eng U21 showings) he is very comfortable on the ball, a technical ball-playing fullback going forward. Those qualities would be swept away courtesy of the current managment mindset ie. Allardyce. The same applies to Morrison, whose advisors jumped for a short-term contractual windfall. The reason i say 'short-term', based on football reasons alone i believe Allardyce will destroy the kid, and in 3-4 yrs time (maybe even less) another club will attempt to rehalibate a fallen talent, for a peanut fee & wages.

I wouldn't be worried about West Ham. Even if Allardyce does well, the fans will soon kick him out for shite football. I don't think they like him now, despite promotion.

I wouldn't be worried about West Ham. Even if Allardyce does well, the fans will soon kick him out for shite football. I don't think they like him now, despite promotion.

This. Not one of the West Ham fans I know like him. I'd not be at all surprised to see Redknapp back there before the end of next season.

If the Hammers enticed the mercurial talent (but still raw) that Ravel Morrison with a bumper pay increase upon promotion, a 50k p/w package for Diame would certainly be a strong possibility.

My biggest fear still is: West Ham (armed with their promotion windfall & ability to offer a few competitive contracts) will be quite aggressive in the transfer market, and snare a couple (or more) of gun English U19/21 prospects - to compliment the signing the typical Allardyce signings ie. physically imposing, experienced & African.

Ravel might just be the first, although it took place in Jan admittedly. But the inserted & mentioned contract clause indicates that Gold & Sullivan were willing to speculate on a successful promotion campaign & entice the player's agent. On a similar note we should've played a similar card (when we were streets ahead in the promotion race) when we unsuccesfully attempted to lure Moses, when the said player chose Wigan for wages.

But i can see somebody like Clyne moving there, if the larger suitors don't act promptly. It would be shame really. By all accounts (from Eng U21 showings) he is very comfortable on the ball, a technical ball-playing fullback going forward. Those qualities would be swept away courtesy of the current managment mindset ie. Allardyce. The same applies to Morrison, whose advisors jumped for a short-term contractual windfall. The reason i say 'short-term', based on football reasons alone i believe Allardyce will destroy the kid, and in 3-4 yrs time (maybe even less) another club will attempt to rehalibate a fallen talent, for a peanut fee & wages.

I thought that Moses was very keen to come here but we wouldn't match Wigan's fee so he ended up there.

I wouldn't be worried about West Ham. Even if Allardyce does well, the fans will soon kick him out for s**** football. I don't think they like him now, despite promotion.

This. Not one of the West Ham fans I know like him. I'd not be at all surprised to see Redknapp back there before the end of next season.

I think he only has a 2 year contract so that means there is a year to go - wonder if he will adopt Redknapp's tactic of saying all the players will be unsettled unless he has a long contract.

I too can see Redknapp back at West Ham - I think that is the only realistic option left for him unless QPR get rid of Hughes.

Spurs agree fee for Vertonghen allegedly. 12m euros.

Yep, been reported on Dutch television, but there is apparently a problem between Vertonghen and Ajax regarding his sell on percentage, which was agreed at 15% based on an expected transfer fee of 15 million. Ajax want Vertonghen to accept a lower percentage.