Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

On that note I agree. But with age I think he will develop that part of him. The thing that I like the most about him is that of Oscar, Neymar and so on, Lucas is the hardestworker of them. He has the biggest will to succeed, while Oscar and Neymar are more talented.

PSG are a disgrace to football.

Why are PSG a disgrace to football and not clubs like Man City, Chelsea even Man United, Barcelona and Real Madrid who all have enormous debts? If anything all clubs except us and Arsenal should be considered a disgrace since we seem to be the only reasonably run clubs from an economic point of view.

Currently on a holiday in France - the number of PSG shirts is amazing compared to a few years ago.. :anguish:

Edit: agree other oil rich clubs are just as bad. Coincidentally, so are we compared to big clubs in smaller competitions considering our debt position and the Premiership TV money deals.

CR is Portuguese though. Lucas is inevitably just gonna get a taste for diamonds, hookers and coke. He'll be 20 stone by January and shipped out on loan to Turkey.

Yet they accomplish more than any American player ever have :yao:

Well that's because American's are shite at football and no-one even gives a shit.

CR is Portuguese though. Lucas is inevitably just gonna get a taste for diamonds, hookers and coke. He'll be 20 stone by January and shipped out on loan to Turkey.

Yet they accomplish more than any American player ever have :yao:

Well that's because American's are shite at football and no-one even gives a shit.

http://ilblogdelpiera.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/true-story-meme.jpg?w=500

The problem i have with PSG isn't spending in itself, it's the fact they are turning their league into a French version of SPL.

i have no trouble with the spending. it's that the money hasn't been earned and the carry no risk that pisses me off.

The problem i have with PSG isn't spending in itself, it's the fact they are turning their league into a French version of SPL.

i have no trouble with the spending. it's that the money hasn't been earned and the carry no risk that pisses me off.

There's that too. :thup:

More like Ligue 1 from 2001-2008. PSG will clearly be the best team now, but there is enough quality and money in the rest of the league to keep things vaguely competitive, imo.

Well...there's really not any big spender who really has earned the money! It's all about having a "sugar daddy" as their owner.

Well...there's really not any big spender who really has earned the money! It's all about having a "sugar daddy" as their owner.

"Sugar daddy's" like that are one thing, but year after year not even attempting to make a profit is another IMO.

man utd as they are financing their debt.

PSG are a disgrace to football.

Why are PSG a disgrace to football and not clubs like Man City, Chelsea even Man United, Barcelona and Real Madrid who all have enormous debts? If anything all clubs except us and Arsenal should be considered a disgrace since we seem to be the only reasonably run clubs from an economic point of view.

:hello:

Tomorrow's guff:

David Bentley interesting Fulham

Bellamy turns down big money from QPR to sign with Cardiff

Liverpool after Tello

Galatasary offer £4m for Arshavin

Moura to Man Utd deal off

Liverpool to sell Agger to City for £20m

Carzola joins Arsenal

Juventus want Suarez

NUFC: :neutral:

Bellamy to Cardiff? Would have been perfect for us iyam.

:thup:

Completely forgot about Bentley as well  :lol: Completely ruined his career going to Spurs, was a cracking little player at Blackburn.