Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Phil Cadden ‏@pjcadden

In (Swansea) - Pablo Hernandez £5.5m. Arrives tomorrow.

Such a good signing for them. Hope he fails (nowt against him), sick of foreign Spanish players other clubs sign do well :okay:

FYP.

Your foreign players do well, otherwise.

Love to see Esteban Granero's reaction when he realises he has swapped playing at the bernabeu for loftus road.

You think he has signed for a new club without realising he'll be playing in a different stadium.  Must be  a reet thick cnut

I still can't get over the fact that there's ITK shows ffs  :lol:

Just no one tell Martin Lol, he will be making threads about his ITK podcast and what not.

He'll no doubt be on tomorrow to tell us the ins and outs of all tottenhams transfers in that smug arrogant style that he does.

Just no one tell Martin Lol, he will be making threads about his ITK podcast and what not.

Just finished watching the show... you wouldn't believe the s*** their Premier League ITK guy pulled out of his arse. Apparently Rooney has stopped talking to Fergie and that's the reason they signed RVP, Lambert to Villa to be finalised tomorrow and... Owen to Botafogo :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's the second time I watch this and won't be wasting my time again. Marca FFS :lol:

Well, it's more like late night football shows where they gather a few journos/ITKs and debate Real Madrid/Barça stuff, with supposed "exclusives" revealed every night. There are quite a few of them and are very popular.

Oh right i thought it was a programme where loads of kids get together and discuss each others lies  :lol:

Just finished watching the show... you wouldn't believe the s*** their Premier League ITK guy pulled out of his arse. Apparently Rooney has stopped talking to Fergie and that's the reason they signed RVP, Lambert to Villa to be finalised tomorrow and... Owen to Botafogo :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's the second time I watch this and won't be wasting my time again. Marca FFS :lol:

:spit:

Owen  :mackems:

Dont believe that Rooney shit for a second either.

Phil Cadden ‏@pjcadden

In (Swansea) - Pablo Hernandez £5.5m. Arrives tomorrow.

Such a good signing for them. Hope he fails (nowt against him), sick of foreign players other clubs sign do well :okay:

Will be on big wages and its not exactly cheap, dunno about this one.

Guest frazernufc

Lloris deal to Spurs seems to have broken down.

"The proposals forwarded this evening by Tottenham are very different from the principle which had been agreed on August 26 and which had allowed to open the discussions between the player and the London club."

Hate Levy sounds like a right cunt, probably does this on most transfers by unsettling the player and creating tension between their current club. Will probably end up signing him later on today though, as Lloris will try and force a move after having his mind set on joining Spurs.

Marca claiming that Porto have declined a €50m Zenit bid for Hulk :lol:

Didn't they reject an £80 million bid for him because they wanted £85m?  :lol:

WHO THE HELL IS RUNNING PORTO?!

Jez Moxey.

Guest Roger Kint

Man City are confident they'll sign at least three more players today :lol:

Sinclair/Wright/Nastasic or whatever he is called?