Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Roger Kint

QPR are going to bid £5m for Jonas Olsen according to the Sun. The same article states his release clause is £4m...... :idiot2:

Southampton have announced that Luke Shaw has pledged his long-term future to the Club, ending any speculation linking him with a move away from St Mary’s.

"I think Southampton is the place to be for young kids like me. I’m playing in the Premier League for the First Team and that is all anyone wants to be doing, so I just want to carry on," the 17-year-old said.

Looks a fantastic prospect.

Guest Roger Kint

QPR are going to bid £5m for Jonas Olsen according to the Sun. The same article states his release clause is £4m...... :idiot2:

He does, but it doesn't activate till the summer. QPR are willing to offer more now to get him quick.

Ah ok, suppose i was asking far too much to assume the shitty Sun would actually include this in the article instead of it looking like a Lee Ryder shambles :lol:

Southampton have announced that Luke Shaw has pledged his long-term future to the Club, ending any speculation linking him with a move away from St Mary’s.

"I think Southampton is the place to be for young kids like me. I’m playing in the Premier League for the First Team and that is all anyone wants to be doing, so I just want to carry on," the 17-year-old said.

Looks a fantastic prospect.

Him and Clyne. Both a bit raw at the minute (defensively for Clyne) but I think they'll both be England internationals given a few years.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Appleton given permission to talk to Blackburn about the manager's job... Bizarre

Blackpool supporter I know has been saying for the last year that there's a lot of shit going on behind the scenes and Appleton has already fallen out with the chairman.

Appleton given permission to talk to Blackburn about the manager's job... Bizarre

Blackpool supporter I know has been saying for the last year that there's a lot of s*** going on behind the scenes and Appleton has already fallen out with the chairman.

Frying pan... Fire?...

There seems to have been a massive fallout (far from just this article) to this Swansea defeat, for Chelsea. It was 2 awful, individual errors from a normally very reliable defender. Of course, Benitez barely stands a chance there given his distinct lack of popularity with the fans, but he'll do alright with them. If Roman would care to give a manager enough time to foster a togetherness and cohesion then they might just get somewhere. Just a thought, as outlandish as it may be.

Abramovich's apparent obsession with Barcelona and how they play football is car crash ownership, and now he thinks it can be replicated by bringing Guardiola - a man completely and utterly engrained within the Barcelona system - to the club and expecting similar things to happen. As long as that Russian psycho pulls the strings, and as petty as it may sound, I hope Chelsea fail miserably.

Guest icemanblue

Good post. It's no coincidence that they're buying every diminutive attacking midfielder in the world at the minute. He's banking on bringing him in and instantly becoming Barcelona. He's a fucking nutter.

Pep will go down in my estimation a hell of a lot if he goes to Chelsea or City. Arsenal would be the ideal IMO (I'd say if that didn't impact us but that'd make me look silly).

Fucking Chelsea man, fucking scum. They're the acid rain on already crumbling limestone league.