Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Pjanic claims we are interested in him and would love to sign.

First time I see a player tapping himself up.

Really? I'm not sure why. He's definitely in the long-term picture at Roma, where Zeman's system seems to suit him well.

EDIT: nevermind, forgot who the "we" in that statement was referring too.  :laugh:

Like that QPR's spending spree appears to have stalled with the m'vila rejection but i still fully expect them to sign a ton of players particularly on deadline day so harry can hang out his fucking car window. If the players are of cattermole standard then i'll be confident they will still go down though.

Apparently since QPR have missed out on M'vila and possibly Sissoko (hopefully) they are now after Cattermole.

As if we needed another reason to hate them.

Seems like a solid story, approximately nobody even talking about it on Twitter not to mention the total lack of sources.

I think Pjanic is a fantastic player and followed his career quite closely ever since his Lyon days but unfortunately for him Barca have more midfielders than we have trophies.

That's not a glowing endorsement of Barca's midfield. We currently have zero trophies.

Like that QPR's spending spree appears to have stalled with the m'vila rejection but i still fully expect them to sign a ton of players particularly on deadline day so harry can hang out his f***ing car window. If the players are of cattermole standard then i'll be confident they will still go down though.

To be fair to Harry he isn't hanging out his car window, it's just that every time he opens his window his face falls out

Apparently since QPR have missed out on M'vila and possibly Sissoko (hopefully) they are now after Cattermole.

As if we needed another reason to hate them.

Seems like a solid story, approximately nobody even talking about it on Twitter not to mention the total lack of sources.

The mackems are apparently after McGeady.

:lol:

He would not reveal the new bidder from England, saying "The new English club? This is not Newcastle - but no matter, M'Vila will leave and it will be finished before Saturday's game."

I love it if French clubs have to start confirming whether it's us or not every time a player leaves.