Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Can't believe Arsenal haven't made a move as their two reported long term targets have now both moved.

Tbf Wenger turned down M'Vila in the summer due to his off the field and attitude problems i doubt much has changed in that regard, but yeah i do find him not moving for Mbiwa a bit more puzzling.

Very surprised Graham isn't going to hang around for a cup final and is willing to play for them. Sounds like all those quotes in the match programme were the same kind of empty words you hear from most football players and their boyhood allegiances.

Very surprised Graham isn't going to hang around for a cup final and is willing to play for them. Sounds like all those quotes in the match programme were the same kind of empty words you hear from most football players and their boyhood allegiances.

Indeed. I think it'd be rather sad that a player would move rather than play in a cup final, unless he's being sad, and going to play for the mackems is even sadder, and as an apparent geordie? Much sadder.

Guest Roger Kint

QPR have signed South Korea's starting left-back from the Olympics. He's a good player, but this is quite random.

Suk-Young, that wont get any opposition fans attention :hmm: