Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

André Santos ganning to Gremio on loan.

Such a weird Arsenal signing.

Even weirder is how many caps he's got for Brazil

Don't they give most of the population a kickabout during friendlies etc..?

Morgan is definitely a cock but I do quite like it when he winds up players I don't like (Owen) because you can tell he really gets under their skin :lol:

Sole reason I follow him, can be quite funny.

Morgan is definitely a cock but I do quite like it when he winds up players I don't like (Owen) because you can tell he really gets under their skin :lol:

Sole reason I follow him, can be quite funny.

I always couldn't stand him up until recently when he started antagonizing all the pro-gun freaks over here so much that people wanted him deported. :lol: He has now earned some of my respect.

I think that has more to do with how Mancini sets them up more than the players themselves....

Aguero, Silva, Yaya etc etc have all struggled if they keep Mancini then they need a massive overhaul tbh, there is far too much crap there considering the money spent.

One for Disco. :pow:

http://sports.ndtv.com/football/news/item/203317-juan-roman-riquelme-returns-to-boca-juniors

Former Argentina international midfielder Juan Roman Riquelme has rejoined Boca Juniors seven months after quitting the club.

The announcement came Friday after the 34-year-old called Boca coach Carlos Bianchi expressing his desire to return to the Bombonera, reports Xinhua.

"After two and a half hours with Riquelme, the board has decided unanimously that given the player's will to resume training with the squad he should be part of (Boca's) professional squad from Monday," club president Daniel Angelici told reporters.

Riquelme's decision to walk out on the club came amid reports of a falling out with then coach Julio Cesar Falcioni.

The December sacking of Falcioni and reappointment of former Boca coach Bianchi, under whom Riquelme played during a successful four-year spell from 1998 to 2001, is said to have convinced the former Villarreal star to change his mind.

Manchester City are ready to begin a £60million-plus overhaul of their squad with summer moves for Edinson Cavani and Victor Wanyama.

My mate predicted Man City would end up signing Wanyama at the start of this season, if he goes I'll never hear the end of it.

Wanyama? Odd.

Well Javi Garcia hasn't exactly panned out. And we all know Gareth Barry.

Plus Wanyama is the "it" guy right now.

He's good, don't get me wrong, but for a team challenging the prem title? Nyah, no way.

I really want us to sign Wanyama. Exactly what we need and probably the best we could realistically get for that particular position. Have a few Celtic supporting mates who reckon he won't be sold for less than 15m though.