Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

He's an incredible player. People who don't really rate him need to open their eyes and see what he brings to the table. I'll be devastated if he goes, with the only saving grace being that Kagawa is a brilliant replacement and will play almost every game.

If he does go though, he'll cost a lot of money. £30million won't cut it.

He's an incredible player. People who don't really rate him need to open their eyes and see what he brings to the table. I'll be devastated if he goes, with the only saving grace being that Kagawa is a brilliant replacement and will play almost every game.

If he does go though, he'll cost a lot of money. £30million won't cut it.

He's not as good as he was and I think that Man Utd could live without him due to Kagawa. Then it will give you more money to spend elsewhere in the squad.

Is he definitely off?  I would have thought working with Moyes again would be quite attractive to him.

Didn't Moyes sue Rooney over the content of his book? or vice-versa?

Yep, Rooney said he couldn't wait to get away from Moyes' management, said he'd even have joined NUFC. :lol:

I'm guilty of underrating Rooney myself, but at the end of it all he's a great player. He's just built up so massively by the press, that he's never going to justify the hype. But take that away and you can't deny what he brings to the team in all facets of the game. Hell, I'd love him at Barça. Suspect Madrid will bid for him though, being election year and Rooney long been a favorite of Pérez.

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

If he stays in the PL he'll probably move to Chelsea.  If he moves abroad there's Madrid, Munich and PSG