Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

He's had to play beside the likes of Ramsey most of the season, which can't be helping him.

Aye it only resulted in Arsenal's best results and form.

In spite of that midfield, yes.

Ramsey was really poor a lot of the time.

I keep hearing that this or that player aren't Arsenal level so much that I wonder if that bar shouldn't be revised downwards.

Not like thay have done or challenged for much in the last few years, imho they just are not the arsenal of old.

I keep hearing that this or that player aren't Arsenal level so much that I wonder if that bar shouldn't be revised downwards.

It's only been that way since they signed the likes of Arteta. Just 2 seasons ago they had Nasri, Van Persie and Fabregas. A better Arshavin, a decent Walcott. At that point, only 2 top players away from winning things imo. Now it's 5.

When they started signing more and mroe experienced players that aren't that good due to panic, it's been poor.

Gallas released by Spurs. Get him in, solid player!

Quite a lot of players on that free transfer list who are half-decent. Though most of them are probably there because they know it's in their best interest financially to run out a contract and then ask for more money from a new club who haven't had to have paid a transfer fee.

Hard to believe he's 30 now. Fucking hell.

Watched the 02-03 season review t'other day to remind my Man U supporting lass of when we were great. Christ, Hugo looked sensational at times during that first season, what a left foot.

Hard to believe he's 30 now. f***ing hell.

Watched the 02-03 season review t'other day to remind my Man U supporting lass of when we were great. Christ, Hugo looked sensational at times during that first season, what a left foot.

Ban this filth..  :p

Guest Howaythetoon

Viana was class in the under 21 tournament prior to signing for us and looked a world  beater. I was so excited when we signed him.

Sow and Cardozo up front in the Turkish league :fwap:

Should be interesting. Galatasaray are clearly better nowadays but Cardozo guarantees goals like few. I hope he stays in Lisbon but after that problem with Jorge Jesus... not likely.

Bony - possible replacement. I believe he was linked to Newcastle in January.

Sow and Cardozo up front in the Turkish league :fwap:

Should be interesting. Galatasaray are clearly better nowadays but Cardozo guarantees goals like few. I hope he stays in Lisbon but after that problem with Jorge Jesus... not likely.

Bony - possible replacement. I believe he was linked to Newcastle in January.

Still is, but we'll miss out coz were good at that sorta thing.

@RorySmithTimes

Chelsea have had a £40m bid for Cavani rejected. Also offered one player in part-ex: not Torres or Ramires. Napoli want £53m, nothing less.