Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Viana was class in the under 21 tournament prior to signing for us and looked a world  beater. I was so excited when we signed him.

I really liked him as a player.  You could see he had real quality, a great touch and vision to go along with it.  Just a shame he was tectonically slow otherwise I think he would have been excellent for us.  As things were he just couldn't keep up with the pace of the game here.

I watched that tournament... Viana was decent but you could tell the rest of the team were doing his running for him... He was never at any stage looked like a world beater... Nice left foot but couldn't see how he would fit into our team at the time or our league... And so it proved... It's one of footballs myths that he was exceptional in that tournament...

Yeah?...How did that feel?...I mean...Didn't he as the guy above said win the European young player of the year or something?...Viana could've definitely been a class player...

He did... But not all awards are deserved... Could've... Should've... Would've...    Didn't... Hasn't... Won't... He's never scaled the heights... You'll struggle to google the history of EYP award winners... It's no great guideline for sure if Viana is anything to go by...

I don't even know what I posted, I just thought in trying to copy you. Never seen so many dots in my life.

Viana was class in the under 21 tournament prior to signing for us and looked a world  beater. I was so excited when we signed him.

I really liked him as a player.  You could see he had real quality, a great touch and vision to go along with it.  Just a shame he was tectonically slow otherwise I think he would have been excellent for us.  As things were he just couldn't keep up with the pace of the game here.

I watched that tournament... Viana was decent but you could tell the rest of the team were doing his running for him... He was never at any stage looked like a world beater... Nice left foot but couldn't see how he would fit into our team at the time or our league... And so it proved... It's one of footballs myths that he was exceptional in that tournament...

Yeah?...How did that feel?...I mean...Didn't he as the guy above said win the European young player of the year or something?...Viana could've definitely been a class player...

He did... But not all awards are deserved... Could've... Should've... Would've...    Didn't... Hasn't... Won't... He's never scaled the heights... You'll struggle to google the history of EYP award winners... It's no great guideline for sure if Viana is anything to go by...

I don't even know what I posted, I just thought in trying to copy you. Never seen so many dots in my life.

Supposedly there is a whole thread of them on RAWK...

Isn't this Young Player of the Year thing a bit of a misleading thing anyway given that their isn't an official award?

Had a butchers and the only things I can find are:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Boy_(award) and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bravo_Award

Very little wrong in the choices of both these two, tbf.

Imagine being able to have all the players from that Bravo Award at their peaks, in a squad.

Not the first time Chelsea have had a player out on loan for 3 years (Alex at PSV).

That was weird. Wasn't a loan, but the contract said that Chelsea could sign him at any time for 1 pound.