Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

On an actual other transfers note, MEN reporting City paying north of £30m for Fernandinho.

Nobody cares about your relevant posts, mate. Just take the L.

:p

On an actual other transfers note, MEN reporting City paying north of £30m for Fernandinho.

Nobody cares about your relevant posts, mate. Take the L and move on.

You need to take the L for that needless shoehorning of the taking the L phrase.

L.

That Milan side was the first I ever got attached to when I started following football. Shevchanko was impossible to defend in WE9. Although at that time Kaka' had emerged and Rui Costa was less relevant, still great though. Jankulovski was a personal favorite.

I'm not painting anyone to be anything, you are. You just completely changed your original point. In that image I only see one number 10 in the Milan side. In any case, it's still a transfers thread so.

I hope he doesn't succeed (Barcelona is a far more likeable club), but I'll sure be watching them a lot next season now that he has turned his teams into amazing attacking sides.

Nobody cares about your relevant posts, mate. Take the L and move on.

You need to take the L for that needless shoehorning of the taking the L phrase.

L.

:lol:

Wormy and Neil have to take the L big time because of the ruining peoples betting accounts.

Ancelotti's Chelsea were just a neat and mean counter-attackin outfit, which fits Madrid's squad anyway.

His teams are exactly like you say, counter-attacking teams. Score the first goal and they'll sit back and wait to kill the game by counter-attacking. Good manager, but horrible philosophy (does get him the results though) in my opinion.

Funny how his aging Chelsea side broke the PL goals record on the way to winning the double.

Now SAF's retired Carlo's the very best manager on the planet. Total class act as a person, too.

He's talking guff Ronaldo.

:lol: Difference between me and you is that you're point comes from watching a Chelsea side playing one season, while my opinion comes from watching Milan throughout the last decade because my brothers are big Milan fans as well as watching Ibra and PSG on tv every week because that's all that goes on Swedish tv nowadays. I said the same about Mancini and got a lot of s***. Not necessarily comparing their style of play, but none of them have their team playing any attacking creative football.

You're talking guff. I know you're talking guff because your time periods are all wrong. If you don't remember Kaka playing alongside Rui Costa when Inzaghi got crocked then you don't know your Serie A.

ANCELOTTI IS THE ANTITHESIS OF MANCINI. Except the narrow thing.

Even though I only saw Baresi when he was in his thirties I'll never forget his performance in the World Cup final of USA '94 when he kept Romário quiet. Sensational defender.

I'm not painting anyone to be anything, you are. You just completely changed your original point. In that image I only see one number 10 in the Milan side. In any case, it's still a transfers thread so.

I hope he doesn't succeed (Barcelona is a far more likeable club), but I'll sure be watching them a lot next season now that he has turned his teams into amazing attacking sides.

Sven played 3 CM's at Euro06. Because Scholes played in a LM position doesn't change that fact. My point was simply, Ancelotti played 4  players who just want to pass, create and score. And a striker to boot. You can't tell me that's a boring manager.

Ancelotti's Chelsea were just a neat and mean counter-attackin outfit, which fits Madrid's squad anyway.

His teams are exactly like you say, counter-attacking teams. Score the first goal and they'll sit back and wait to kill the game by counter-attacking. Good manager, but horrible philosophy (does get him the results though) in my opinion.

Funny how his aging Chelsea side broke the PL goals record on the way to winning the double.

Now SAF's retired Carlo's the very best manager on the planet. Total class act as a person, too.

He's talking guff Ronaldo.

:lol: Difference between me and you is that you're point comes from watching a Chelsea side playing one season, while my opinion comes from watching Milan throughout the last decade because my brothers are big Milan fans as well as watching Ibra and PSG on tv every week because that's all that goes on Swedish tv nowadays. I said the same about Mancini and got a lot of s***. Not necessarily comparing their style of play, but none of them have their team playing any attacking creative football.

You're talking guff. I know you're talking guff because your time periods are all wrong. If you don't remember Kaka playing alongside Rui Costa when Inzaghi got crocked then you don't know your Serie A.

I definitely remember them playing alongside each other, but I'm talking over a period of time while you are talking about a season only. In the season they reached the finals and lost to Liverpool I'm pretty sure Rui Costa wasn't a first choice midfielder in that squad If I'm wrong here, I apologize, but I'm pretty sure he was playing due to injuries to other players. I'm almost 100% he didn't play the final against Liverpool.

Sven played 3 CM's at Euro06. Because Scholes played in a LM position doesn't change that fact. My point was simply, Ancelotti played 4  players who just want to pass, create and score. And a striker to boot. You can't tell me that's a boring manager.

Carlos Alberto Parreira played Ronaldo, Adriano, Ronaldinho, Kaka + Cafu and Roberto Carlos and still managed to play a boring brand of football. So obviously I can tell you that I believe him to be a boring manager. / discussion

Can remember playing with Rui Costa and Kaka as AM's behind Shevchenko on PES4 or 5. :sweetjesus:

Definitely one of the best midfielders I've seen, his technique was phenomenal.

Even though I only saw Baresi when he was in his thirties I'll never forget his performance in the World Cup final of USA '94 when he kept Romário quiet. Sensational defender.

Great article in The Blizzard about that. Recovered from a damaged meniscus in his knee in 24 days to play in the final. Usually it takes 3-6 months