Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

how can they justify spending more on Bale that f***ing Ronaldo who was world player of the year at the time (iirc?), complete lunacy and Levy's making off like a bandit once more

Well, one thing is transfer fees have gone up across the board. I know this may be a shock to somebody who supports a club that never spends more on a player than half of what it did 15 or so years ago, but there you have it..

4 years ago Real Madrid could have bought us as a feeder club and signed Bale for a few million for us in the Championship for about £10m more than they're spending on him now.

Mugs.

:lol: That's a way of looking at it.

Guest Roger Kint

Feels good knowing I won't have to put up with that chimpanzee faced loveheart knobhead this season on MOTD.

If Suarez can go abroad too, job's a good 'un. MOTD might become watchable again.

PDC completely losing the plot would help too :lol:

Guest neesy111

Spurs could do with another top class CB to go with Vertonghen.

It's their biggest weakness now imo (CB position).  Which shows how good rest of the squad is now.

Football has really gone insane with the amount of money transferring hands I mean 93 fucking million pounds for Gareth Bale Jesus fucking Christ

Puts it into perspective when clubs are in danger of folding for 350k (Dunfermline)

It's ridiculous where is the parity in football.....It would be fantastic if we had some sort of collegiate system like American sports has then we wouldn't have the massive gulf between the haves and the have nots

Spurs could do with another top class CB to go with Vertonghen.

It's their biggest weakness now imo (CB position).  Which shows how good rest of the squad is now.

I'd go for another forward also as I don't think Defoe is consitent enough and Adebayor is a waste of space.

Feels good knowing I won't have to put up with that chimpanzee faced loveheart knobhead this season on MOTD.

If Suarez can go abroad too, job's a good 'un. MOTD might become watchable again.

:thup:

Unless we're on.

Spurs are doing the best deal in history of football here. Their squad is well capable of challenging for the title now.

What f***ing lunacy this is.

It looks like it's going to work out very well for Spurs, but surely the best deal in the history of football was and still is Inter getting Eto'o plus £40m in return for selling Zlatan to Barca?

Guest icemanblue

They're quality players, though. That's entertaining. I can understand the hate for Suarez, but I'd still rather watch him play than not. Bale, though, why would anyone be happy for him to leave the league?

They're quality players, though. That's entertaining. I can understand the hate for Suarez, but I'd still rather watch him play than not. Bale, though, why would anyone be happy for him to leave the league?

Because he's a diving, annoying cunt.