Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Spuds saying the never wanted to sell Bale :lol: aye ok you were always going to spend £110m on players and keep Bale too.

They didn't want to sell, but saw that they couldn't resist in the end and got the replacements in before they agreed with Real.

Well, the Premier League has lost another top player.

But gained a fair few.

True, but no real top bracket superstars.

Always been that way, no? Great depth of good and very good players throughout the league but top bracket players playing in sunnier climes. The former is arguably better for the league.

But gained a fair few.

Always been that way, no? Great depth of good and very good players throughout the league but top bracket players playing in sunnier climes. The former is arguably better for the league.

It's just a shame that none of the top 5 best players in the World play in the Premier League.

Rumours pointing to an Özil sale are spreading. Just saw Juan Carlos Rivero (who I have as a non-wum pundit) tweeting he could be "London bound".

Chelsea are crying out for an attacking midfielder, maybe its them.

I'm going to dream and giggle while I picture him being part of the Bale deal.

Rumours pointing to an Özil sale are spreading. Just saw Juan Carlos Rivero (who I have as a non-wum pundit) tweeting he could be "London bound".

Arsenal.... Wenger was smiling today signing we are going to sign two top top top players and says we have a surprise for you.

Also it doesn't mean much but earlier today some of the Arsenal ITKs were saying we are buying a top top top German International tomorrow.

BTW Kaka is going back to Milan for free :lol:

But gained a fair few.

Depends how it pans out really, if you had said Bale was one of the best players in the world at the start of last season internal organs would have been laughed out.