Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Can't really blame him. He's had a taste of European football with Fulham, and now they've dropped out of it again - with no real likelihood of being anything more than mid-table/potential Euro challengers - you can see why he'd want to move on now. Especially considering he's in his thirties.

If he's off, i hope it's abroad.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Graeme Bailey ‏@SkyGraemeBailey

Claims in Portugal that Man United defender Fabio has rejected Benfica and will instead join QPR on loan next season. #qpr #mufc

Nowt major :lol:

Graeme Bailey ‏@SkyGraemeBailey

Claims in Portugal that Man United defender Fabio has rejected Benfica and will instead join QPR on loan next season. #qpr #mufc

Nowt major :lol:

Awful (x everyone)

Would quite like us to sign Kalou, his goal record at Chelsea is very good and I think he'd score quite a few if he got regular game time in a good team.

I thought Kalou is horrible as a goal scorer in Chelsea. Don't know why he manages to stay for so long. Unproductive. Perhaps because he is obedient and doesn't kick up a fuss.

Would quite like us to sign Kalou, his goal record at Chelsea is very good and I think he'd score quite a few if he got regular game time in a good team.

I thought Kalou is horrible as a goal scorer in Chelsea. Don't know why he manages to stay for so long. Unproductive. Perhaps because he is obedient and doesn't kick up a fuss.

No, the one thing he's good at is being a fairly frequent goalscorer considering the limited gametime. He's just really average at everything else.

Guest palnese

L'Equipe reports today that Eden Hazard will join Chelsea on a 5 year £110,000 a week contract #CFC #chelsea

L'Equipe reports today that Eden Hazard will join Chelsea on a 5 year £110,000 a week contract #CFC #chelsea

Rather them than citeh.

Disagree. We want to be competing for the top 4 and so would prefer City bought everyone and the talent wasn't too spread out :|

Guest Shaun

Swansea have reportedly agreed a £7.2m fee with Hoffenheim to sign Sigurdsson on a permanent basis.

Rather them than citeh.

Why? We'll not be near citeh for years to come, whereas we're every bit as good as Chelsea in the league.

Swansea have reportedly agreed a £7.2m fee with Hoffenheim to sign Sigurdsson on a permanent basis.

Quite surprised that Swansea have been able to come up with that much money! (if it's true, that is). £7 million+ was perhaps a bit too steep for us (not that we were actually in for him mind).