Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Emerson Sheik

Darren Ambrose to Brum.

Ambrose, Lovenkrands, Carr, Caldwell, Clark and McDermott make it 6 ex-Toon there now.

Derek Fazackerley was also here as a first team coach.

How the hell is Spurs getting Adebayor for £5M? In today's market he has to cost at least >£10M

Wages my good sir

Yah but shouldn't City be asking for more?

Makes sense to sell for low tbh. If he's on astronomical wages, they will drop their asking price so someone will take him off their hands. Simple really. The fact that he's not wanted at City determines the 5m fee, which is a derisory figure for a player of his calibre.

How the hell is Spurs getting Adebayor for £5M? In today's market he has to cost at least >£10M

Wages my good sir

Yah but shouldn't City be asking for more?

Makes sense to sell for low tbh. If he's on astronomical wages, they will drop their asking price so someone will take him off their hands. Simple really. The fact that he's not wanted at City determines the 5m fee, which is a derisory figure for a player of his calibre.

Ade refused to go elsewhere and City have got to be rid of his wages to enable them to go for RVP.

Being said that Lloris and Moutinho are 90% likely to join and Oscar is now 50/50 having been no hope this time yesterday.  This could turn out to be the best window ever for Spurs.  Still being said that this is being financed by Qatari money, I mentioned this a week or two ago.

If you get both Moutinho and Oscar I'd be surprised but that'd be great business, I would fancy your squad to improve on last season. Have you lost or are definately losing Van Der Vaart? I forget, not sure what the feeling was on him, did seem to have gone off the boil for a while

Thiago Silva to PSG done deal. Wow, Im actually thinking of PSG having a big chance of going far in the CL if they get Zlatan too.

Jallet - Alex - TSilva - Maxwell

Bodmer - Motta

Menez    -  Pastore  -    Lavezzi

Ibrahimovic

Thats a really strong 11, along with players like Nene, Matuidi, Sissoko, Gameiro, Sakho on the bench that team can cause a lot of trouble if they gel fast enough.

Thiago Silva to PSG done deal. Wow, Im actually thinking of PSG having a big chance of going far in the CL if they get Zlatan too.

Bodmer - Motta

Ibrahimovic

Thats a really strong 11, along with players like Nene, Matuidi, Sissoko, Gameiro, Sakho on the bench that team can cause a lot of trouble if they gel fast enough.

Yeh just like Man City won the Champions league straight away after spending £100's of millions. It took Chelsea 9 years with Romans billions.

If you get both Moutinho and Oscar I'd be surprised but that'd be great business, I would fancy your squad to improve on last season. Have you lost or are definately losing Van Der Vaart? I forget, not sure what the feeling was on him, did seem to have gone off the boil for a while

All the indications are that VdV will be staying, though it seems more because Hamburg can't afford what Levy wants for him.  If Hamburg could afford him I think he would be trying harder to get a move. 

There's also been talk of us trying to get a Bayern player.  It's being said tonight it's Thomas Muller.  Would be great but can't honestly see that happening.

Bodmer - Motta

Ibrahimovic

Yeh just like Man City won the Champions league straight away after spending £100's of millions. It took Chelsea 9 years with Romans billions.

Chelsea probably should have been in the 2005 final, though.

Just like Manchester City last year, PSG will be placed in a group of death this year, so the group stages should be entertaining.