Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Sewelly  :thup:

Juan, with 82 caps for Brazil has left AS Roma and signed a two-years contract with SC Internacional. Some very good players in this team now!

Definitely, too bad their attempt to sign Nilmar failed.

Forlan - Damiao - Nilmar

Wouldve been very very dangerous.

Botafogo have signed Uruguayan national midfielder Lodeiro, Corinthians have signed Hamburg/Peru Guerrero and also Martinez from Velez Sarsfield. Gremio have built a side witch classics like Glberto Silva, Ze Roberto, Elano and Fabio Aurelio.

Random question but is Maikon Leite any good or not?

Someone been playing Ultimate Team on FIFA? :p

FOOTBALL

Liverpool's owners, Fenway Sports Group, claim in a video on their website that they have added Fulham striker Clint Dempsey to their squad for the upcoming tour of North America.

"The team has added Fabio Borini and Clint Dempsey to a team that game [sic] within a game of winning the FA Cup," the video's blurb states.

Has Clint just become a dick? :sad:

You've not been watching closely. He's been a bit of a dick for years.

Why? Seems fairly affable to me.

Sewelly  :thup:

Juan, with 82 caps for Brazil has left AS Roma and signed a two-years contract with SC Internacional. Some very good players in this team now!

Definitely, too bad their attempt to sign Nilmar failed.

Forlan - Damiao - Nilmar

Wouldve been very very dangerous.

Botafogo have signed Uruguayan national midfielder Lodeiro, Corinthians have signed Hamburg/Peru Guerrero and also Martinez from Velez Sarsfield. Gremio have built a side witch classics like Glberto Silva, Ze Roberto, Elano and Fabio Aurelio.

Random question but is Maikon Leite any good or not?

Someone been playing Ultimate Team on FIFA? :p

:lol: Guy's a monster on FIFA.

He comes across as an incredible cocksucker. Such a whiner.

Aye, love him as a player but he's always come across as a bit of a cunt.

http://www.sk3tchy.com/media/2012/01/UPFVd.gif

Guest Emerson Sheik

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/rodgers-reveals-dempsey-enquiry

Rodgers reveals Dempsey enquiry

Brendan Rodgers today revealed that Liverpool have made enquiries about Fulham striker Clint Dempsey.

In an interview with Liverpoolfc.com at the team hotel in Boston, the manager moved to clarify the club's position on the USA international, who scored 23 goals for Fulham last season.

"Clint is a player we've enquired about, it is as simple as that," said Rodgers.

"Ian Ayre, our managing director, has spoken with the club to see what the position is. That is where we're at.

"He's a very talented player but we don't like to talk about other clubs' players."

Meanwhile, Rodgers also spoke about Andy Carroll and insisted a possible loan move away from Anfield would not be entertained.

"There has been a lot written and spoken about him but first and foremost Andy is a Liverpool player," said the boss.

"To consider a loan period for someone the club spent £35million on isn't something we're looking to do at this moment in time.

"Andy will be the same as every other player - if there's ever an offer that comes in we'd look at it as a club and see if it's going to be worthwhile for the club and the team as a whole.

"The club invested £35million in him. People talk about whether he can fit into my style or not, but if you're a club and you spend £35million on a player you'd like to think he can fit into whatever style the team plays.

"He's a good player. He'll join the rest of the group next week and we'll take it from there."

Marca linking Cazorla with Spurs as Modric's replacement. Apparently his agent has told Málaga he wants to leave after all the bruhaha at Málaga these past few days.

It's Marca, of course, but what do you think of Cazorla? Might fit our 433 really well I guess, but I just haven't seen enough of him to say. The main issue I have is that it wouldn't address the three main worries atm - striker, potential Modric replacement, GK - and it would take a big chunk out of our budget.

Edit: Sorry, I meant to ask why they thought he was a Modric replacement. Isn't he a completely different kind of player?

Cazorla has excelled in a forward playmaker role, not only as a winger or second striker. He can operate in the same areas Mata does, to give you an example.

He is not a player like Modric, but I can see why he could be touted as replacement.

Cazorla has excelled in a forward playmaker role, not only as a winger or second striker. He can operate in the same areas Mata does, to give you an example.

He is not a player like Modric, but I can see why he could be touted as replacement.

Cheers VI. Could be interesting then, but how much would it cost to prise him away?

Blast from the past...

France forward Bafetimbi Gomis has revealed plans to snub interest from Tottenham to remain at Lyon this summer.

The 26-year-old has proved himself as one of the most consistent performers in French football, scoring ten or more goals in each of the last six seasons, while also racking up a number of assists.

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/120717/france-striker-ready-snub-tottenham-interest-176802#vObq8cZm4mJObAc5.99

Málaga paid €20m for him last year, I think it would on these whereabouts.

VI, how bad is Malaga's financial position?  They ought to be ok but it is true the owners are cutting back on their investment?

Nobody knows for sure really, they are run in a very opaque way. There have always been stories of them running late on payments, only to come up with the money at the last hour, but most people attributed them to poor organization, since apparently they have to wait for Qatar to clear everything they do, etc...