Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Lampard is still a very, very good player. I'm surprised they're not keeping him.

Surely it depends on his wages though? Isn't he on about 130k a week at the moment? There's no way he'll be worth that when his contract expires, so maybe they can't agree on that angle of things?

Hull are apparently going to offer the mackems £7m for Fraizer Campbell  ???

Damian Spellman ‏@DamianSpellman

If Hull really are prepared to offer £7million for Campbell, I suspect MON would drive him there himself. Can't see how his value has risen.

Sure his contract is up in the summer, it won't be anywhere near that amount.

He was never near a £7m player, wasnt his fee £3m a few seasons back? Would be lucky to get half that

Was probably a type-o, should have said £7 :)

Lampard is still a very, very good player. I'm surprised they're not keeping him.

Surely it depends on his wages though? Isn't he on about 130k a week at the moment? There's no way he'll be worth that when his contract expires, so maybe they can't agree on that angle of things?

that and length of contract, I dare say they'd keep him if he dropped his wage demands and agreed a 1 year deal but it seems Lampard wants a multi year deal

He'll go to QPR where he'll be re-united with scrotum face, and Fernandes throwing stupid money at him as some sort of prize jewel

Guest firetotheworks

He'll be the first player of absolute genuine quality at QPR, if he did go there. I can't see it happening at all myself.

Guest firetotheworks

Cesar is certainly their Robinho starting it all of at Man City type signing, but Lampard has much higher prestige imo.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd like that as well. I love it when English players go abroad and do well. There's not enough of it, imo.

Wish he came to Spain, although I can't see the two clubs that could afford his wages being interested. Real Madrid maybe if Mou is feeling really nostalgic (he's just got Essien afterall).

Hows Essien done over there? Shadow of his former self im guessing?

Wish he came to Spain, although I can't see the two clubs that could afford his wages being interested. Real Madrid maybe if Mou is feeling really nostalgic (he's just got Essien afterall).

Hows Essien done over there? Shadow of his former self im guessing?

Yes, but doesn't help he has seen a lot of time as fullback, where he's been really awful. His injury record has also been in line with his past years too.