Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I'm a big fan of Samba (the player, not the dance), he'd do worryingly well at QPR.

Tbf he was brilliant for Blackburn. No wonder they went down without him.

Not sure if time in Russia will have done him much good.

He's had quite a bit of racist abuse in Russia hasn't he? No wonder he wants to leave. Qpr will match his wages no doubt, for him it's a no brainer, especially as they'll put a release clause in should they go down.

He's had quite a bit of racist abuse in Russia hasn't he? No wonder he wants to leave. Qpr will match his wages no doubt, for him it's a no brainer, especially as they'll put a release clause in should they go down.

Thought he was seeing out his 'ambition' when he went to Russia? Tbh he looks like he's unashamedly following the money about the planet. As soon as FC Moon gets a rich owner he'll be off there too.

Samba, while not technically brilliant, is an absolute physical beast; the guy is tailor-made for the Premier League in that he'll be effective against most English-style clogger teams struggling in and around the bottom half of the table. As a short-term solution to their defensive shortcomings, they can't do much better tbh. Yes he's a mercenary on excessive wages, but QPR being rooted to the bottom of the league and waving money about like a coked-up socialite means that those are the only good players you can realistically get.

Thought he was seeing out his 'ambition' when he went to Russia? Tbh he looks like he's unashamedly following the money about the planet. As soon as FC Moon gets a rich owner he'll be off there too.

100% all about the money, why he'll be off to QPR as soon as he can. Match made in heaven, for the next 5 months at most (fingers crossed)

Remy, Samba plus one or two more like that, under Arry, well they could just do it depending on other teams around them.

Liverpool have signed Coutinho - can't say i'v seen him play much but he looks decent when I have.

Rodger's cant really moan now about lack of backing - thats about 35mil on 4 players - although an undoubted improvement on 35mil on 1!

haha this did make me chuckle. The moon barely has any gravity let alone a football team! Unless you were talking about an FC Moon from an obscure country on Earth, in which case I apologise.

He's definitely a talent but time well tell if he fulfills that talent, could go either way quite frankly. (Coutinho)

I like what Rodgers is doing at Liverpool, at the very worst they're going to have an exciting team to watch.

He does tend to get the best out of players like Coutinho too. Sigurdson for example should have gone there rather than Spurs in the summer, he hasn't looked the same, and he's set to be pushed further out of the picture with Holtby signing for them now.