Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

According to Sky Sources Norwich have agreed a fee with Celtic for Gary Hooper who will be travelling there for a medical today.

Sickener for that droopy old fook if it's true haha. The way he was talking yesterday you'd have thought Hooper had signed already.

Manager Harry Redknapp thinks Gary Hooper can score the goals to ensure a quick return to the Premier League for Queens Park Rangers.

Celtic have accepted a bid in the region of £5m from the Championship club for the 25-year-old.

"It looks like it's on its way to being done," Redknapp told BBC Radio Scotland. "Negotiations have gone well.

"He's a finisher. He'll score goals in the Championship, I'm absolutely certain of that."

http://images.dailyexpress.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/370853_1.jpg

According to Sky Sources Norwich have agreed a fee with Celtic for Gary Hooper who will be travelling there for a medical today.

Sickener for that droopy old fook if it's true haha. The way he was talking yesterday you'd have thought Hooper had signed already.

Another decent striker for Norwich then.

We are rumoured to be talking to Marco Capuano, who apparently is a central defender.

Having seen our failure to keep a clean sheet extended to 32 games now - all pre season friendlies plus everything right back to the first week in December 2012 - I find it very easy to believe we want to strengthen there.

Our defending at Luton the other night was hideous for both goals.

I can't believe Lambert sees Clark as a CB (where he's hopeless) rather than a midfielder (where he's miles better).

"Need some strikers, Chris?"

"yh"

"Here's fucking loads of them"

Meanwhile at Newcastle....

“I feel I can play football for Newcastle. I think I’ve got a little bit left in me"

http://i44.tinypic.com/29na69z.jpg

Think Norwich could have a decent season this year, seem to be doing some good business. Where the fuck were we with Redmond deal btw, ideal youngster for us.

Worrying thing for us is that teams around us are keen to strengthen such as Scum, Villa, Swansea, Southampton, Norwich. You could say a few of them needed players more than us but we are shockingly unbalanced and missing good players in critical areas.

People are overrating the signings made by other clubs because we are signing no one.

Most of the signings made this summer are not that good and wouldn't improve us.

I would still take our squad over half the division, the problem is Pardew is dragging the team down to the lower teams level.

Signing players won't fix anything either, we are looking at mediocre mid table garbage and that has nothing to do with the signings being made.

People are overrating the signings made by other clubs because we are signing no one.

Most of the signings made this summer are not that good and wouldn't improve us.

I would still take our squad over half the division, the problem is Pardew is dragging the team down to the lower teams level.

Signing players won't fix anything either, we are looking at mediocre mid table garbage and that has nothing to do with the signings being made.

Van Wolfscock, Hooper and Bony probably would have

Guest Haris Vuckic

Still blaming everything on Pardew. How stupid can you possibly be?

The term 'omnishambles' best describes the club.

Yep because its a total coincidence that players who look good for some of the world's best nations but crap for us....

a total coincidence....

Van Wolfscock, Hooper and Bony probably would have

Bony yes, the others no.

I'm not interested in average players for depth, i'm interested in players who will actually improve the first eleven.

Very few that have been signed so far would do that.