Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Cardiff must have spent about £30 million so far.

Who have they bought? i know they have submitted a lot of big offers but a lot of rejections it seems.

Cornelius, Medel and Caulker (+ maybe others)

Who have they bought? i know they have submitted a lot of big offers but a lot of rejections it seems.

Caulker 8M

Cornelius 8M

Medel 11M

I think that's about it ?!

James Appell ‏@jamesappell 1h

Up to 5 leaving Anzhi this week. Kokorin, Denisov and Zhirkov to be unveiled Friday at Dinamo (€45m), Diarra and Boussoufa on their way too

Reports from @sportsru - Boussoufa off to Lokomotiv. Surprised no Euro clubs in for him. Diarra looking to have his contract torn up.

Make that six - Anzhi winger Oleg Shatov signing for Zenit St P, @zenit_spb confirm.

Hang on, Kokorin only joined Anzhi FROM Dinamo a month ago :lol:

Caulker 8M

Cornelius 8M

Medel 11M

I don't know much about this Cornelius fellow, but otherwise it's a rather unspectacular return for such an expenditure.

Caulker 8M

Cornelius 8M

Medel 11M

I don't know much about this Cornelius fellow, but otherwise it's a rather unspectacular return for such an expenditure.

Young Danish striker that had a break-through season last year. Displaced Bendtner in NT (following his ban), and could be this year's Benteke.

FC Kobenhavn are bottom of Danish league now, after his sale  :lol:

I dont know why... but i feel Jonjo Shelvey gonna be massive hit signing for Swansea.

He's an ok player, unfortunately for them I think he's a bit to rash and able to pick up stupid fouls. Always late into tackles.

They're loaded in central midfield, even after losing Huddlestone and Livermore.

and probably Parker too.

Apologies, he's not signed yet but has passed his medical and everything's in place. Seems like it'll be rubber-stamped shortly though.

Caulker 8M

Cornelius 8M

Medel 11M

Young Danish striker that had a break-through season last year. Displaced Bendtner in NT (following his ban), and could be this year's Benteke.

FC Kobenhavn are bottom of Danish league now, after his sale  :lol:

firstly thats hardly much of an achievement considering how god awful he is and he's only played what 50 senior matchs? awful lot of cash for that and a huge amount of pressure on him to score the goals to keep them up. Medels a good player but mental, caulkers a good buy though