Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Always seemed to play well against us the prick.

I seem to remember a scuffle with Habib Beye that left us up shit creek but was actually all Pedersen's fault. Basically I can't really remember why I don't like him but I know that I definitely don't. Cool story brah, etc.

Didn't Barton punch him in the guts? :lol:

Aye, the Beye thing was in the season we went down I think.

That's actually incredible.

He's some bullshitter who apparently used to be a member on a Spurs site. It was an 11-0 friendly - Soldado 3, Sigurdsson 3, Townsend 2, Kane 2, Lennon. Not a Cole in sight. Fairly classy wumming, it seems (he says, slightly nervously).

It's not that rare for players to rock up at clubs they are never going to sign for to do some training/keep their fitness levels up (didn't Beckham train with Arsenal or someone?).

Living in London most of his career It's likely Cole would know a few people at Spurs.

Obviously It's probably bollocks but if it turned out to be true its probably just a mate helping out a mate kind of thing. Spurs probably aren't so worried about spies so another bloke on the training ground is probably not that big a deal.

If he rocked up at our training ground like that he'd find himself strapped in a chair with Pards and Kinnear getting the pliers and hot irons ready.

'Charlton Mole?  The clue's in the name Aron, get at him'

'It's Alan actually Joe, I don't know how you haven't got this yet'

'Alan Mole?  Bloody hell, you related to Adrian?'

It's not that rare for players to rock up at clubs they are never going to sign for to do some training/keep their fitness levels up (didn't Beckham train with Arsenal or someone?).

Living in London most of his career It's likely Cole would know a few people at Spurs.

Obviously It's probably bollocks but if it turned out to be true its probably just a mate helping out a mate kind of thing. Spurs probably aren't so worried about spies so another bloke on the training ground is probably not that big a deal.

Oh he's supposed to be training with us, the funny thing is that some random made up a tweet about him playing for us and scoring and the Metro printed it as news.

I mean, Can't control scoring two goals? Surely that was a giveaway.

Late to the show but:

Luiz better than Hummels. :lol: :lol:

Luiz was outstanding last season for club and country. Hummels can pass but is pretty poor defensively as Balotelli's domination of him in Euro 2012 and his many mistakes last season showed. He is a weak link for Dortmund IMO.

Late to the show but:

Luiz was outstanding last season for club and country. Hummels can pass but is pretty poor defensively as Balotelli's domination of him in Euro 2012 and his many mistakes last season showed. He is a weak link for Dortmund IMO.

That is extremely harsh, his defensive ability is actually very good better than Subotic actually its just not as aggressive so doesn't get noticed the great positional and sweeper work he does.

Although he does have a mistake in him yes, but usually that is down to poor decision making when in possession than his actual defensive work.

As for Luiz i do agree he was brilliant last year.

If he rocked up at our training ground like that he'd find himself strapped in a chair with Pards and Kinnear getting the pliers and hot irons ready.

'Charlton Mole?  The clue's in the name Aron, get at him'

'It's Alan actually Joe, I don't know how you haven't got this yet'

'Alan Mole?  Bloody hell, you related to Adrian?'

This is such a terrible attempt to be funny I'm amazed someone on here didn't appreciate it.

Late to the show but:

Extremely generous appraisal of Luiz and a very harsh one of Hummels.

Luiz was very good last year, but I think he's in danger of going into the overrated category because people see such an improvement from his calamitous early days. He has improved a hell of a lot, no doubt, but I don't think he's this world-class player people seem to paint him as. Not yet, anyway, happy to say that's changed in a year or so, if he does get to that level.

For a centre back, Hummels all day long for me currently. Again, happy to change that if this season proves otherwise.

Plus he's just cool.

http://blogs.hr-online.de/sportschau-em2012/files/2012/06/hummels_ap1.jpg