Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

He's actually done decently in preseason, but it's just preseason. They got Gameiro for a pretty good price anyway, that should sort them out.

That Romanian striker is a bit of a puzzler too. But that's Sevilla's way, lot's of pretty leftfield signings for low prices; a few will turn out good enough to be moved on for 10m+ fees and finance the rest; plus the odd jackpot (Baptista, Alves, Negredo).

Guest neesy111

West Ham buying Joe Cole, Carroll, and Downing off us. Paying us 21M, and decreasing the wage bill by 250k/week in the process.

I fucking love Fat Sam.

:yao:

Downing and Carroll cost you 50M.

Loss of 29M.  Best of luck trying to spin that one.

No one's denying that they were terrible transfers, all of them.

Just happy that we got to offload them like that, never thought someone would want them. especially Joe Cole at 100k/week. Purslow and Hodgson's marquee signing  ;D

West Ham buying Joe Cole, Carroll, and Downing off us. Paying us 21M, and decreasing the wage bill by 250k/week in the process.

I f***ing love Fat Sam.

Id hate to be a west ham fan like  :lol:

I fucking love Fat Sam.

Whilst that cunt Gold doubles ticket prices at the Boleyn ground to fund it, so the fans can now watch them play Liverpool for a mere £77.

Guest Forty Five

I f***ing love Fat Sam.

Aye.  Getting all those proven Premier League quality English players at market value, like.  Must be awful.

I fucking love Fat Sam.

Whilst that cunt Gold doubles ticket prices at the Boleyn ground to fund it, so the fans can now watch them play Liverpool for a mere £77.

250k per week?

Any details on his likely wage? Whilst I don't think he contributes as much as he should and certainly wasn't worth 20M, he's far more threatening than Jonas and on the face of it is value at 5M. Can only assume FS and Gold have agreed to stupid wage.

I f***ing love Fat Sam.

Because being a Newcastle fan is so much better :thup:

Gustavo will be an absolutely cracking signing for Arsenal, maybe exactly the thing they've been missing for a while, now if they had someone top class up front they may win something... (mind i think Giroud will come good)

I f***ing love Fat Sam.

Whilst that c*** Gold doubles ticket prices at the Boleyn ground to fund it, so the fans can now watch them play Liverpool for a mere £77.

250k per week?

Cole = 90k/week

Downing = 80k/week

Carroll = 80k/week

ridiculous I know....not sure what Comolli and Purslow were smoking offering those type of wages  :lol:

Gustavo will be an absolutely cracking signing for Arsenal, maybe exactly the thing they've been missing for a while, now if they had someone top class up front they may win something... (mind i think Giroud will come good)

Something they have not had since Gilberto Silva. About Giroud i like him but i don't believe he will ever be good enough to win things, i also don't believe he fits their way of playing all that well either, his movement is a bit static for a pass and move game.

He would be a cracking option to have though, if he's willing to have a more reserved role.

I f***ing love Fat Sam.

Whilst that c*** Gold doubles ticket prices at the Boleyn ground to fund it, so the fans can now watch them play Liverpool for a mere £77.

250k per week?

Cole = 90k/week

Downing = 80k/week

Carroll = 80k/week

ridiculous I know....not sure what Comolli and Purslow were smoking offering those type of wages  :lol:

£65kpw for Henderson seems quite reasonable.