Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest kingdawson

I've read through a villa forum and the majority say he's still a good gk. The only faults that keep coming up is that he's apparently shit at corners (like you've stated).

I've read through a villa forum and the majority say he's still a good gk. The only faults that keep coming up is that he's apparently shit at corners (like you've stated).

you really should have gone for Given.. quite cheap and better. And also shit at corners. and freekicks. and penalties.(atleast at nufc he was)

Well, KD may love this, "Marca" is linking Agüero to Spurs (alongside City and Inter) in today's cover, and say that Atlético have given him until monday to decide (when their preseason starts).

Didn't Spurs put in a bid in January that got turned down?

If they hold on to Modric and sign Aguero, how far are they really off competing for the league? Not far if at all IMO.

Still a lot of reliance on individual skill, and not as cohesive as we were before VDV. Like the man says, though, Aguero is surely a pipe dream.

Chelsea just paid £8m for him so I assume so. Very clever business letting him learn his trade at a top club like Atletico IMO.

Sweetener for Chelsea making an Agüero bid perhaps too?

Inevitable but still a shame that the Yellow Submarine team is being dismantled, they were a joy to watch last season.

Chelsea just paid £8m for him so I assume so. Very clever business letting him learn his trade at a top club like Atletico IMO.

Sweetener for Chelsea making an Agüero bid perhaps too?

Inevitable but still a shame that the Yellow Submarine team is being dismantled, they were a joy to watch last season.

Aye, really liked that team.

Works out as a great deal for Roma.

I don't see this.

In 2 years time, either Barca will pay effectively €1m for him back, or Roma pay €27m to keep him, it's essentially risk free but what happens if he plays pretty well but not €40m well?