Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

What the hell happened with Joe Cole?

I used to really rate him, useless now

Reputedly having a medical next week, costing £3m.  After just signing a 40 year old, the news just gets worse and worse.......................

you're joking ? f*** me thats bad.

A normally reliable fella broke this story this afternoon and the thread is now the best part of 30 pages long, it hasn't been well received.  I think  Redknapp is preparing to leave.  He arrived when we had 2 points from 8 games and he's trying to duplicate that record next season.

What the hell happened with Joe Cole?

I used to really rate him, useless now

Reputedly having a medical next week, costing £3m.  After just signing a 40 year old, the news just gets worse and worse.......................

you're joking ? f*** me thats bad.

A normally reliable fella broke this story this afternoon and the thread is now the best part of 30 pages long, it hasn't been well received.  I think  Redknapp is preparing to leave.  He arrived when we had 2 points from 8 games and he's trying to duplicate that record next season.

there was a story a while back about cutting costs if you didn't reach the champs league this season.....has the cost cutting begun ?

Joe Cole wouldn't exactly be cost cutting sinces hes reportedly on 100k plus at Liverpool

Modric's replacement I wonder

doesn't mean he'd be on that if he moved to get a game.

I'm not sure he would move to get a game, although I was shocked he moved to Liverpool because he is massively family orientated so I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted a move 'home'.

The only thing i remember Joe Cole doing this year is getting sent off against Arsenal. Makes a bit of a mockery of Gerrard's ridiculous prediction. :lol:

Ah yes, let's post it again for our general amusement :lol:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/aug/10/joe-cole-messi-gerrard-liverpool

You've bookmarked that, haven't you? :lol:

My favorite article from an English newspaper alongside...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1113507/The-best-players-world-Xavi--Ronaldo-crowned-king-football.html

TBF it's not the article but the headline, and the writers don't always write their own. probably someone who didnt know much about football.

as for joe cole, not surprised. said at the start of the season that chelsea got the better player in benayoun, pity he was injured for so long.

seems the joe cole story is true (if you believe the mail)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1394332/Joe-Cole-sign-Tottenham.html

I like this bit:

Spurs want to offload several big earners who will not feature in the first team next season. Alan Hutton, Robbie Keane, David Bentley, Wilson Palacios, Sebastien Bassong and Giovani Dos Santos are all surplus to requirements.

Sunderland were told when they inquired about Peter Crouch that Spurs would only sell if they also took a couple of those players.