Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Bojan leaving would be good for everybody involved, imho, he has stagnated and needs the playing time and confidence. We'd put in a buyback clause, surely.

Is Alexis Sánchez that good? I haven't seen much of him outside the WC, as I don't watch Serie A that much. I'd love Rossi to come, and I doubt we can afford both.

Shit, just opened today's "Mundo Deportivo" and they are linking José Enrique to us.

I've always said he would be a good fit for Barcelona. I wouldn't mind so much if he went to yous either. He was what it takes to make the step up but I don't want him to!

Bojan leaving would be good for everybody involved, imho, he has stagnated and needs the playing time and confidence. We'd put in a buyback clause, surely.

Is Alexis Sánchez that good? I haven't seen much of him outside the WC, as I don't watch Serie A that much. I'd love Rossi to come, and I doubt we can afford both.

Sanchez is very, very good. One of the few players in the world I'd say there is little to no risk in him producing if you signed him.

Guest palnese

Sky Sports

@SkySports Sky Sports

Danny Graham move from Watford to Swansea confirmed. Deal worth £3.5million. More www.skysports.com shortly

GG's head just exploded.

Sky Sports

@SkySports Sky Sports

Danny Graham move from Watford to Swansea confirmed. Deal worth £3.5million. More www.skysports.com shortly

Happy with that.

We'll get to see if he can step up, and if he looks the business but the bara brith botherers go down, we'll be his first choice! :pow: