Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

SkySportsNews Sky Sports News

Sky Sources: Thierry Henry set to agree two-month loan deal with Arsenal in the next 48 hours. More details on SSN Through the Night.

Ah so he's actually going through with it. This is somewhat like Robbie Fowler's return to Liverpool....

Both parties have nowt to lose imo, particularly since it's a given that it's short term.

He is essentially providing cover for RvP while Gervinho and Chamakh are at the ACoN so I can see why they're doing it.

Sky Sources: Thierry Henry set to agree two-month loan deal with Arsenal in the next 48 hours. More details on SSN Through the Night.

Does that mean it will end before our game aganist them?

Does that mean it will end before our game aganist them?

MLS season starts same day, so no chance he'd still be here.

Piss poor move all round IMO although I'll doubt he'll play much aside from cup games.

MLS must be in to their serious prep with all the players sacking off what I assume is pre-season like this.

Well, the positive is that they save a couple months' wages of their most expensive players (in a league that's not swimming in cash).

Regarding Henry, he's way past it to play at his level. But who knows, he may nick a goal in a late sub appearance. I don't really think it will affect his reputation, his last season at Arsenal was quite poor and nobody takes that into account.

Astonishingly good at his best. Sublime to watch. One of the few I'd love to see have a glory day back in the prem (provided it isn't against us. if it is he's a cunt). Always came across as a decent bloke too.

Astonishingly good at his best. Sublime to watch. One of the few I'd love to see have a glory day back in the prem (provided it isn't against us. if it is he's a cunt). Always came across as a decent bloke too.

He didn't in the aftermath of our 3-1 win at Highbury.  Acted like a complete dick.

He didn't in the aftermath of our 3-1 win at Highbury.  Acted like a complete dick.

He was a typical Wenger player in being a complete dick after a defeat. Topped off by his pathetic whinging and lack of humility after the CL final.

Remember him being a dick to Kirkland after scoring against mighty Wigan too.

Not really a good example, Messi dives far less than other big players.

Regarding Henry, during his times at Barça he behaved quite well on that regard (although the hand incident against Ireland happened during that), but I guess not being the top dog in the team relieved a lot of pressure.

Not really a good example, Messi dives far less than other big players.

Regarding Henry, during his times at Barça he behaved quite well on that regard (although the hand incident against Ireland happened during that), but I guess not being the top dog in the team relieved a lot of pressure.

How about scoring with a blatant handball?