Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest firetotheworks

Bosingwa and Kalou released from Chelsea.

Funny when you think about Bosingwa's CL celebrations. :lol:

I think Kalou is a decent back up player for most clubs. If he were on decent wages I'd tale him her. Not sure how old he is, seems like he has been around for ages but I think he signed for Chelsea fairly young.

Bosingwa and Kalou released from Chelsea.

Hmm weird one that like, given how much time on the pitch they've both had recently, not that I rate either too highly mind.

Boswinga is a better RB than we currently have and Kalou would be a much better option where Ba is currently playing. Not saying he's a better player than Ba, just that position is more suited to him.

Just checked Kalou is 26 no spring chicken but he's not passed it either, the more I think about it the more I would take him as long as his wages were reasonable. With him being on a free and this likely being his last big contract I can imagine the wages will be above what we are willing to pay.

Guest palnese

According to club coach, Ghana striker Asamoah Gyan has reached an agreement to sign a permanent deal to stay with UAE side Al Ain. #africa

Another WORLD CLASS striker leaves the filth.

Swansea City on verge of signing Hoffenheim's Gylfi Sigurdsson permanently, according to "Kicker". About €9m fee.

too expensive but swansea already got used to him... proven signing i suppose...

He's well worth that.

I'm not sure any sort of value can be placed on a midfielder nowadays without considering Jordan Henderson went for £20m. Sigurdsson is a better player.

:lol:

it's the gift that keeps on giving tbh isn't it?  if someone told me they'd paid 5m for henderson i'd consider it an average deal

I'm not sure any sort of value can be placed on a midfielder nowadays without considering Jordan Henderson went for £20m. Sigurdsson is a better player.

:lol:

it's the gift that keeps on giving tbh isn't it?  if someone told me they'd paid 5m for henderson i'd consider it an average deal

I consider it a worse deal than Carroll.

Carroll, for all it was a fucking obscene price which was way, way, way beyond what anyone should really have paid for him, at least has something about him.

Henderson has no discerning footballing attributes. He's not especially good at passing. Or crossing. Or driving forward. Or defending. Or quick. Or strong.

£5m is what he was about worth. Step forward Liverpool.

I'm surprised Sigurdsson has committed to Swansea, he could easily find a bigger and better team. Maybe he's just a really nice guy.

"According to Kicker" They are not exactly the most reliable paper in Germany i wouldn't consider it set in stone just yet.