Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Hulk is a winger who scores bucket loads of goals not a striker.... any manager who buys hulk and puts him as a CF really has not done his home work tbh....

But it does beg the question did Chelsea really need him? and with Hazard, Mata and Hulk behind Torres do they have enough defensive ability to protect the back 4 to make it work? they will have to press like Barca to make it work IMO.

Shame about Torres being shit :yao:

Ronaldinho released from his duties at Flameeeeeeeengo.

Very sad to see this happen, my all time favourite player he is only 32 he should still be playing for a champions league club.

32 is about 45 in Brazilian years.

More stupid money. Embarrassing.

For who exactly? The transfer fee is no more outrageous than the likes of Berbatov, who was similarly unproven.

I think Hulk will be a very effective player in England. His talent is not what his fee indicates, but he's a good enough to be an important contributor in a good side. 

According to L'Equipe.... Lavezzi is off to PSG.

Terms agreed with Napoli for 26 million euros. Agent for Lavezzi in Paris to reach personal terms for the player.

The title seems to be heading towards the capital next season.

More stupid money. Embarrassing.

For who exactly? The transfer fee is no more outrageous than the likes of Berbatov, who was similarly unproven.

I think Hulk will be a very effective player in England. His talent is not what his fee indicates, but he's a good enough to be an important contributor in a good side. 

According to L'Equipe.... Lavezzi is off to PSG.

Terms agreed with Napoli for 26 million euros. Agent for Lavezzi in Paris to reach personal terms for the player.

The title seems to be heading towards the capital next season.

When?

So would that be

Hulk

Mata        Hazard

?

:okay:

Nah, this, Hulk plays best on the right.

Torres

Hazard        Mata        Hulk

Could play as striker if required, but his primary position is on the right.  Thus the one who was affected most is Sturridge.

Guest Shaun

How on Earth, are Chelsea going to satisfy FFP with this spending!!! Its rediculous!!

They'll just ignore it.

I think the top eight will improve massively next season, some good managerial signings for the likes of villa and redscumbags, some good signings from chelsea signalling their intent, Arsenal will need to sign some good players if they want to hang on to RVP, City obviously, Spurs and Manu need to prove themselves again next year...

Looks set for a good prem!