Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I am not sure Fellaini superior to Khedira in DM position.... fellaini was look mint as box to box midfielder mean advanced positions. Fellaini plenty much doing rash tackle which for me aren't suited as DM. Both different type of player IMO.

His tackling has improved this season, don't think he's anywhere near as rash as he was when he first arrived. He's maturing nicely and bossing games. Huge loss for everton if he goes.

Marca linking Real Madrid with Fellaini.

I saw that on Marca's website.

What struck me is that a lot of the comments from Spanish fans seemed to have a much better understanding of his game & due respect for his ability than any set of English fans. Most English fans have this ridiculous opinion of him as a thug with no talent, largely thanks to a character assassination montage MOTD put together. And my avatar :lol:

I genuinely think he is one of the best box to box midfielders around. I'd be gutted to lose him but there are rumours of a £26m buy out clause in his contract. If he does go, I'd much rather it was to Madrid than Chelsea. Him and Alonso would be fantastic together.

Posting this one just for the giggles, but Bild has linked Klose to us.

Are you going to the World Cup or something?

Apparently we are looking for a "bargain bin" plan B striker, much like we did with Henrik Larsson. It's Bild though, I wouldn't put much money on it being true.

Guest FeedTheOx

I've heard that Arsene is having a meeting with M'Vila and his agent tonight.

Also heard lots of rumours of Vernon Anita and Debuchy to you lot. Both would be very good signings indeed  O0

I've heard that Arsene is having a meeting with M'Vila and his agent tonight.

Also heard lots of rumours of Vernon Anita and Debuchy to you lot. Both would be very good signings indeed  O0

http://www.picgifs.com/soccer-graphics/soccer-graphics/martin-jol/soccer-graphics-martin-jol-202040.jpg

Fee isn't anywhere near that much. Fair amount dependent on them staying up.

http://www.picgifs.com/soccer-graphics/soccer-graphics/martin-jol/soccer-graphics-martin-jol-202040.jpg