Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest neesy111

So is the Song deal happening as well? What a shame for Arsenal. Their players have no fucking loyalty.

Rubbish, they want to win trophies something that arsenal haven't done for a long time.  Even Liverpool are more successful than them in the last 7 years.

I know some of us kick off at the thought of losing a Tiote or Cisse etc but as an Arsenal fan you must be sick to your stomach. Every single year they seem to be losing one of their best players. Makes you think if we get through this window with our squad in tact and a couple of additions then its been a great window.

So is the Song deal happening as well? What a shame for Arsenal. Their players have no fucking loyalty.

Meh. The RVP sticks out to me, purely because of how many years Arsenal stuck by him. While you understand he wants trophies etc, it was cuntish to jump after finally having a good season without injuries. But the rest? It'll be the case of any other club now, they'll move to win trophies. Arsenal are still higher than where a lot of clubs want to be, but not where they themselves want to be. The players that they lured there with the expectations of trophies are going to want to jump now. :dontknow:

The thing is, if these players believed in Wenger and believed in their team mates, they wouldn't be tempted to move right after their first season of success. What this tells me is that the Arsenal players don't really believe in each other nor do they truly believe in their manager. I suppose the proof of this is how they always crumble at the end of each season. It's a tell tale sign of lack of belief and them leaving is even more proof of them.

Maybe this will be good for Arsenal. There are only a couple of players left from their last generation of 'young' players, Walcott is one. The rest are either really young or been bought.

They'll have a chance to develop their own belief without being undermined by one or two players who believe they're better than the rest. Their first eleven now: polack, gibbs, vermaelen, kosc, sagna, arteta, song, cazorla, gervinho, giroud, podolski.. Something along those lines. Only Song is from the last generation. Every other player is essentially new and haven't had to endure years of failure.

The thing is, if these players believed in Wenger and believed in their team mates, they wouldn't be tempted to move right after their first season of success. What this tells me is that the Arsenal players don't really believe in each other nor do they truly believe in their manager. I suppose the proof of this is how they always crumble at the end of each season. It's a tell tale sign of lack of belief and them leaving is even more proof of them.

Maybe this will be good for Arsenal. There are only a couple of players left from their last generation of 'young' players, Walcott is one. The rest are either really young or been bought.

They'll have a chance to develop their own belief without being undermined by one or two players who believe they're better than the rest. Their first eleven now: polack, gibbs, vermaelen, kosc, sagna, arteta, song, cazorla, gervinho, giroud, podolski.. Something along those lines. Only Song is from the last generation. Every other player is essentially new and haven't had to endure years of failure.

But who's going to instill this confidence and belief? Do you think it was just bad luck that they got a batch of players through with hearts the size of peas? (that sentence seems a bit condescending as I read it but it's a genuine question, not taking the piss!) 'Cause I can't help but think this is Wenger's mindset beginning to cause issues for the rest of the players. I just don't think the belief is there from the top, and that will cause problems for any young team.

Just saw Wolves have knocked back a bid of £9.5m for Jarvis!

They certainly are playing hardball. Not sure whether to commend their tenacity and ambition, or if they're being totally daft rejecting bids of 14m and 9.5m for so-so players.

Huge transfer RVP to Manure like. I'd say it's the biggest I've seen in terms of English clubs doing a deal with one another.

Really interested to see how he does there, and also how Arsenal do this season.

Just saw Wolves have knocked back a bid of £9.5m for Jarvis!

They certainly are playing hardball. Not sure whether to commend their tenacity and ambition, or if they're being totally daft rejecting bids of 14m and 9.5m for so-so players.

Commendable to be honest, they stand to lose nothing. Either, their best players stay and they come straight back up or they eventually give in but get way over the odds for their players. Think they're doing it perfectly