Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Sturridge may develop into a very good player. The problem is he already thinks that he is one.

I don't understand the fuss about Ince. I can see him being a disappointment if he gets transferred to one of the major clubs.

I was going to come on here and tell you lot that we're signing David Villa, it appears you already know.

The rumours first appeared on our boards a few days ago, of course it was met with chuckles and guffaws, but suddenly its appearing on bookmakers sites.

Actually I'm still in the chuckles and guffaws stage, but as a Swansea fan knowing that just over 10 years ago we were signing the top scorer from Ponterdawe, to be actually linked with a player like Villa!!!

Who cares if its a load of tosh.

As someone said, Villa will definitely be at the Liberty at the beginning of January, Aston Villa that is.

Rafa Benítez just said that "we are making small adjustments in the squad" in an interview with a Spanish radio. Seemed to me like they won't do anything big - more like the Sturridge sale and recalling Lukaku than splashing big on people like Moutinho or Falcao as pushed by the rags.

Guest neesy111

Rafa Benítez just said that "we are making small adjustments in the squad" in an interview with a Spanish radio. It could just mean the Sturridge sale, but I guess there will be some transfers from their side, although nothing as big as suggested - as long as he's telling the truth.

Fact. ;)

Rafa Benítez just said that "we are making small adjustments in the squad" in an interview with a Spanish radio. It could just mean the Sturridge sale, but I guess there will be some transfers from their side, although nothing as big as suggested - as long as he's telling the truth.

Fact. ;)

Yeah, I'm bored...

Robert Lewandowski has agreed terms with Manchester United over a summer switch. Borussia Dortmund have accepted the fee of around £12-14million for the Polish striker whose contract ends in 2014.

Official??

Guest palnese

Robert Lewandowski has agreed terms with Manchester United over a summer switch. Borussia Dortmund have accepted the fee of around £12-14million for the Polish striker whose contract ends in 2014.

Official??

SIGN ALL THE STRIKERS!

"Mundo Deportivo" reporting that Txiki Begiristain has been in Brazil this week trying to tie up Neymar for City. According to them, the player turned them down.

Sure it wasn't Txiki who turned him down when he saw him doing his best Abel Xavier imitations

http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/548583_473103806058641_919753763_n.jpg

Don't like that his price has dictated he can basically only end up at one of 2 clubs. Or maybe 2 more at a push.

The only one of the 4 I like is Barca and I'd rather he went somewhere where the team is built around him, rather than as an inevitable side act to Messi.

On the flipside though it is good that they can spend more time back in Brazil, I'd love it for the other South American leagues to enjoy such a renaissance but it'll be a long time (if it ever happens)

Was reading something earlier mind and the crowds in the Brazilian league are absolutely shocking. (http://www.stadiumguide.com/four-brazilian-and-japanese-attendance-charts/)

Miss the times when Brazilian wonderkids did time in a good club in a "minor" league ala Ronaldinho at PSG or Ronaldo at PSV.

Lucas ;) and what Disco said is what I just love right now.

Maybe what it will take is for a couple like Neymar to completely flop when brought in for a ridiculous price, to force the prices down and give other clubs a chance.

That's not it. Neymar is doing great in Brazil and that's his value in Brazilian football right now. Brazilian football is rich, it's getting like the Mexican football where the players don't need to move to earn their money.

Also unlike Sewelly I'd love to see Neymar alongside Messi. What the two of them could do if the clicked...

Aye, I understand what you mean, but I still expect him to be the same type of prick at Barcelona as they have some players there who does the exact same shit that he does over in Brazil. re Busquets, Dani Alves, Sanchez...

I know that Busquets will have to live with the fame he's earnt, but to be honest his behavior in the past 15 months or so has been exemplary. Apparently management had pretty stern words with him after some of the stuff that went down in the last flurry of nasty Clásicos.

What does Sánchez do? Apart from being bambi on ice.