Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Wenger the whinger.

Nothing to see here; always respected him as a manager, but can behave like a spoilt child when things don't go his way. Makes me think you really pipped a player he wanted; that Thauvin fella maybe?

Probably Yanga-Mbiwa as well.

Guest Roger Kint

Wenger the whinger.

Nothing to see here; always respected him as a manager, but can behave like a spoilt child when things don't go his way. Makes me think you really pipped a player he wanted; that Thauvin fella maybe?

He has already been beaten to Zaha by Fergie(then told everyone he didnt want him dispite saying he did two days earlier) so wouldnt surprise me if he had his eye on Mapou or Sissoko for the summer.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21195116

Wilfried Zaha says he is delighted at his summer move to Manchester United  but insists his "focus" remains on winning promotion with Crystal Palace.

The 20-year-old winger has agreed a five-and-a-half year deal but will be loaned back to Palace until the summer.

Zaha said: "I am delighted to be joining Manchester United. However, my focus for the next five months will be solely at Crystal Palace."

United will pay £10m up front, with an extra £5m in additional fees.

The two clubs confirmed they had reached an agreement on Friday morning, with Palace also announcing they expect the move to be finalised next week.

The skilful wide-man has already agreed personal terms with the Premier League leaders and will now undergo a medical in Manchester.

"We like to sign players with potential," manager Sir Alex Ferguson said. "We develop players and that's been proven many times. Hopefully the boy enjoys it here."

Zaha joined Palace as a 12-year-old, and could be in line to win his second England cap against Brazil in February.

He has excelled since making his debut for the Selhurst Park outfit in March 2010, scoring 15 goals in 124 appearances and being named the Football League Young Player of the Year last season.

"I have been at Palace for more than 10 years, I will always love the club and I want to help get them back to the Premier League, particularly for the fans who have always been so good to me," Zaha added.

Palace are currently fourth in the Championship table, two points behind Leicester who fill the last automatic promotion place.

Co-chairman Steve Parish had always insisted Zaha would not leave the club on a permanent basis in January  and he expressed his delight with the terms that will see the attacker continue to play a pivotal role in their bid to reach the top flight.

He said:  "I feel this is a great deal for the club and the player. It was essential to Wilf and ourselves that he stayed at Palace for the remainder of this season to help the club with its main aim of promotion to the Premier League."

Guest firetotheworks

I love Wenger like. I know a lot of people dislike him for his 'I didn't see it' nonsense and his love of a good whinge.

I like how he's always a bit cheeky with it though and doesn't resort to the playground bullying tactics of someone like Ferguson.

He plays the type of football I love to see and has the knack of buying cheap and realising potential. He often talks shit, but so do most managers at times. Not least ours.

I love Wenger like. I know a lot of people dislike him for his 'I didn't see it' nonsense and his love of a good whinge.

I like how he's always a bit cheeky with it though and doesn't resort to the playground bullying tactics of someone like Ferguson.

He plays the type of football I love to see and has the knack of buying cheap and realising potential. He often talks s***, but so do most managers at times. Not least ours.

I'm the same. Really like and respect the guy.

That's what makes his comments so dissapointing.

He plays the type of football I love to see and has the knack of buying cheap and realising potential. He often talks s***, but so do most managers at times. Not least ours.

He certainly had that knack, though it seems to have gone wandering. He also is less of a playground bully than Ferguson, but that doesn't mean his whinging hasn't been really unpleasant at times. Throwing his toys out the pram at Jol was f***ing hilarious.

The most glaring aspect of this is that Newcastle have simply copied his initial trick of picking up cheap, young players from France. It's that that bugs him.

Oh, and as to his point about people who've already played you twice. Well that's only four teams, isn't it? Everton, Norwich, Reading, and....ah. I get it now.

He certainly had that knack, though it seems to have gone wandering. He also is less of a playground bully than Ferguson, but that doesn't mean his whinging hasn't been really unpleasant at times. Throwing his toys out the pram at Jol was f***ing hilarious.

The most glaring aspect of this is that Newcastle have simply copied his initial trick of picking up cheap, young players from France. It's that that bugs him.

Oh, and as to his point about people who've already played you twice. Well that's only four teams, isn't it? Everton, Norwich, Reading, and....ah. I get it now.

:thup:

Wenger whinging like a bitch about us at his presser today:

Arsene Wenger says January window is "unfair," adding "we're not after any French player, you can forget that. They go to Newcastle."

Wenger has a bit of a moan, says limit clubs to signing 2 players max in January, not allow buying half a team like #NUFC.

Wenger says unfair clubs like Newcastle can make wholesale changes. Unfair on clubs who have already played them twice

Almost as if he didnt spend £40m in the summer while we spent about £1m......

What is he saying (bit in bold), that we will be worse after all these changes and its not fair on those teams that don't get to play us again?