Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Toivonen & Van Wolfswinkel could be decent. Good business under the radar from Norwich.

Under the radar?Toivonen to Norwich has been a rumour in the Dutch press for weeks..

GeordieDazzler outed as not reading Dutch newspapers.  What an illiterate bastard.

Toivonen & Van Wolfswinkel could be decent. Good business under the radar from Norwich.

Under the radar?Toivonen to Norwich has been a rumour in the Dutch press for weeks..

GeordieDazzler outed as not reading Dutch newspapers.  What an illiterate b******.

:lol: Not what I meant obviously. If other clubs were interested they would have had plenty of notice that a move was in the making. Fee is nearly 6 million euros, which is way too much for him anyway, especially considering he's in the last year of his contract.

Palace buying Dwight Gayle from P'boro for £3m :dontknow: and also signing Jerome Thomas.

http://www.theposh.com/cms_images/news/dwight-gayle-player-of-month-4-3119-589512_478x359.jpg

Looks class.

Was in my brother's year at school. Was a cunt.

Palace buying Dwight Gayle from P'boro for £3m :dontknow: and also signing Jerome Thomas.

http://www.theposh.com/cms_images/news/dwight-gayle-player-of-month-4-3119-589512_478x359.jpg

Looks class.

Was in my brother's year at school. Was a cunt.

Shame because he really doesn't look like one, not one bit.  :lol:

Turkish press saying Spurs about to sign Burak Yilmaz for €20m.

Can't say I've even heard of him never mind seen him.

Was brilliant last season in the Champions League, think he might have ended up top scorer (?).

Got a cracking record in the Turkish League as well, nearly a 1 in 1 goal ratio.

Looks like missing out on Gary Hooper for 9m in Jan was a blessing in disguise.

Disagree. Hooper's the better fit for the premiership. We'll see it if Hull decide to up their bid.

Belhanda apparently close to Villa. Journos think we weren't in for him but another good player slips through the net imo.

The press down here have been stressing - for a few weeks now - that we're not interested in Belhanda, and have never bid, and won't be.

I'd love if they signed Henrikh (becasue De Bruyne is apparently staying at Shaktar) and then went after Eriksen and Bernard. They'd be much better off even without Götze. 3 very good highly talented players for the price of one very good player. Götze is probably better than all three but you still need depth.

I'd love if they signed Henrikh (becasue De Bruyne is apparently staying at Shaktar) and then went after Eriksen and Bernard. They'd be much better off even without Götze. 3 very good highly talented players for the price of one very good player. Götze is probably better than all three but you still need depth.

Don't you mean Chelsea mate :p

But yeah i agree although i doubt they would sign Eriksen, Henrikh and Bernard. 2 out of those 3 at best IMO.

Don't you mean Chelsea mate :p

But yeah i agree although i doubt they would sign Eriksen, Henrikh and Bernard. 2 out of those 3 at best IMO.

Right, sorry about that wasn't really thinking about it. Thing is Eriksen/Reus/Bernard/Henrikh/Kuba could all play behind the striker while Reus could probably plays as a lone striker if Lewan gets injured. In the end it obviously depends on the price. I think Götze for Henrikh & Bernard/Eriksen would still be a bit of a disappointment.

Has Dortmund been linked with any strikers so far? Considering the RL situation plus I believe they need more depth in that position too.

The main reason i think they will only buy 2 of the 3 flip mentioned, because i can see them spending a large chunk on a striker too.

Has Dortmund been linked with any strikers so far? Considering the RL situation plus I believe they need more depth in that position too.

The main reason i think they will only buy 2 of the 3 flip mentioned, because i can see them spending a large chunk on a striker too.

Makes sense. Any names though?

Henrikh Mkhitaryan has opted for a move to Borussia Dortmund over Liverpool, but they must raise their offer to Shakhtar. (The Independent)

He'd be a great signing for Dortmund.

Makes sense. Any names though?

Ji-Dong Won  :lol:

Independent has stole the story from Bild. and Bild's story is 3 days old.

All the Russian, Ukranian, and Armenian journalists are saying Mkh' move to Liverpool will be completed in 72 hours.

A bit of a clusterfuck, but I trust them more than Sam Wallace and Bild AKA "Draxler 60M + 12M/yr salary  :laugh:

Thank fuck I'll be on the plane all day on monday. hopefully by the time I land, this is finalized.

This window is shaping up quite nicely so far

http://i.imgur.com/Xm5OIiT.jpg