Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

@BBCSport

Tottenham are set to complete the signing of Brazil midfielder Paulinho next week, BBC Sport understands. Fee widely reported to be £17m

@GraemeBailey

Swansea City have confirmed the signing of Espanyol defender Jordi Amat on four-year deal.

Fine by me. :lol:

How do you rate GrandOldTeam Neil ? Saw a thread on rivals, and I think a GOT_Meltdown twitter account would do wonders ;) . Saying not a single Liverpool player would get in their team, and they should be concerning themselves with City and United as opposed to Liverpool and Swansea.  :cheesy:

the mackem echo is running an "exclusive" tomorrow that they're in talks to sign a top 6 PL player.  I'm assuming it's Rose.

would have thought he'd be straight into their first team based on his performances last season and the fact Assou-Ekotto isn't all that good.

So do they then sell Evra? If not Evra will be pissed off right off the bat with Moyes, and he'll probably have some backing in the dressing room.

This thing is going to go wrong. I'm calling it right now.

If you're Man Utd, why noy buy Baines for big money? You know he's the best LB in the league, he likes the manager, you have the money.

Is Baines that much of an upgrade that you spend what is looking to eventually be, close to £20 million?!

Guest Roger Kint

Evra's on the decline anyway isn't he? They have enough games a season. Fergie was never shy of shunting someone out of the team.

Wasnt he making noises about returning to France at some point before he retires? PSG & Monaco would both be ready to sign him if Baines came in.