Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

gotta love Marca's daily make shit up about whatever the club orders us to

Real mouthpiece Marca went much further yesterday, claiming Bale accused Levy of broken promises in a highly-charged meeting last week.

Marca - who have already claimed the player has a lucrative six-year, deal on offer - quote Bale as saying, in an explosive meeting: "You made me a promise.

"You promised me if we didn't qualify for the Champions League and a good offer turned up you'd listen to it.

Well that offer has arrived and I want to play for Real Madrid. So keep your word and negotiate.

"I'm not interested in Manchester United or any other team. I just want to play for Madrid."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-insist-gareth-bale-not-2094046#ixzz2aByFQIkj

Seriously VI does anyone in Spain actually believe the bullshit they come out with

I'll put it this way, the space that tabloids occupy in UK is filled up by sports rags in Spain. Sensationalist partisan bullshit most of the time. Except that we don't get tits in them and at least they don't talk about politics. Of them, Marca is The Sun.

They aren't Real's mouthpiece, though, it doesn't work that way. They are a Real Madrid rag, but they try to influence and meddle in Madrid's policy with their articles and made up crap. Most Madrid's presidents would have erased Marca from the earth if they could. Their levels of bullshitting are staggering, though, particularly in the TV network they run. It's almost 1984-esque, if we print it then it's true.

What they are amazingly great at, is at printing bullshit that their audience wants to believe in. Like this Bale thing.

Pizzi suspiciously transferred to Benfica at the same time that Roberto is supposedly signed on a free. Word is that both footballers are actually owned by third parties and the sale was necessary to turn a profit for them regarding Roberto.

Poor Pizzi, he's actually a quite decent footballer but I can't think of any other player that has been part of more shady transfer deals in the past two years.

Napoli reported in for Coentrao if they sell Zuniga to Juve. That'd be 4th signing from Madrid if it happens. At cut-price.

This is going to be the most exciting Serie A since 2004.

:thup: Really looking forward to this season.

Napoli reported in for Coentrao if they sell Zuniga to Juve. That'd be 4th signing from Madrid if it happens. At cut-price.

This is going to be the most exciting Serie A since 2004.

This is from a Real Madrid fan on another forum......they seem quite pleased to get all this money from Rafa..

Rafa Benitez is a real madrid man,

There is no sense in making 60 million on cavani and then blowing 50 million on Albiol + Higuain. Typical Rafa Benitez!

Would make sense if Napoli get Coentrao and a CM instead of blowing their load on Jackson Martinez.

This is Rafa though, he'll probably just blow it all on another Madrid backup player  :lol:

Absolute bollocks.

Just because a player is a Madrid reject, it doesn't make them shit. Remember the summer of 2009/10 with Robben, Snejder, and VDV and many other decent players Madrid have let go, only to regret it later.

Coentrao was the hottest LB property in the world when he joined Madrid, and now after being abused there, apparently he is all of a sudden trash lol.

Same with Higuain, who is an absolute beast of a goal-scorer and has scored goals with more consistency than Cavani.

Let's wait to see how the season pans out with the new signings, instead of deeming which transfer is good/bad already.

Absolute bollocks.

Just because a player is a Madrid reject, it doesn't make them s***. Remember the summer of 2009/10 with Robben, Snejder, and VDV and many other decent players Madrid have let go, only to regret it later.

Coentrao was the hottest LB property in the world when he joined Madrid, and now after being abused there, apparently he is all of a sudden trash lol.

Same with Higuain, who is an absolute beast of a goal-scorer and has scored goals with more consistency than Cavani.

Let's wait to see how the season pans out with the new signings, instead of deeming which transfer is good/bad already.

While i agree in the main, i do think from what i have seen Callejon and Albiol were unnecessary signings and overly-expensive ones at that.

I could be wrong mind, also i don't think anyone is saying Coentrao is trash when Ryan said ( i think that's who this is aimed at) " another Madrid back up player" i don't think he was referring to Coentrao.

I think most are aware Coentrao is a quality LB and would be a great signing for Napoli.... it just depends who else comes to join him.

Rumours of Khedira being sold might be true then. Do Napoli have any money left still?

They were going to splash 30m or so on Jackson Martinez so i have to think they do.

I'm not sure they will sell Khedira just yet though, get the feeling Illara, Isco and Kondogbia are for the future and while they can contribute now i still wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of Alonso, Khedira etc etc this season.