Gervinho

Dave

wonder what kind of server this forum is on, seems to be falling apart with just 20 users logged in  :dowie:

your to technical for me lol

think ive upset mr admin, he's changed my username and avatar.  I feel special.

you've got to be an alias

Guest taps01

Got a nasty feeling he'll end up at Arsenal or in Spain. Still can't see him coming here, though it would be absolutely fantastic if he did.

I have a feeling it will be spurs, they have been too quite in all this!!

I'm actually optimistic about this now. After what he said today, after what's been going on in recent weeks, the fact that we've followed him for a long time, Cabaye, Tioté and Ben Arfa etc. we actually have a real chance here. Seems like he's made up his mind, and it being a "personal choice" and all...

I'm actually optimistic about this now. After what he said today, after what's been going on in recent weeks, the fact that we've followed him for a long time, Cabaye, Tioté and Ben Arfa etc. we actually have a real chance here. Seems like he's made up his mind, and it being a "personal choice" and all...

Exactly my thoughts. I'd normally be saying no chance, but i just have this sneaky feeling he'll sign for us.

Him and Cabaye signing together, could convince Jose to stay, jesus i there i go again getting my hopes up.

No chance!

THIS WEEK, A NEWCASTLE-ONLINE EXCLUSIVE, THE DECISION!!!

Any time this week.

http://i53.tinypic.com/14mb4mx.jpg

:lol: Fuck off. Gervinho could kick me in the cock and it wouldn't make me as mad at that bullshit.