Gervinho

Dave

Sounds like he wasn't too kean on us and we saw that and decided to move on elsewhere. If so Gamerio must have given us some hint he would have joined to ha e pursued him for so long.

I know it's possible that this is propaganda, but it's encouraging that we're now spotting when players aren't right for us.

Well that's it for me. I wonder how many tell tale signs we chose to ignore when signing Owen?

I know it's possible that this is propaganda, but it's encouraging that we're now spotting when players aren't right for us.

Well that's it for me. I wonder how many tell tale signs we chose to ignore when signing Owen?

Albert Luque must have really impressed us in our initial meetings.

Albert Luque must have really impressed us in our initial meetings.

Fuking hell, it's not worth thinking about.  :lol:

Much rather these tight arse double bastards do the negotiating for new players and contracts than the previous lot, we might miss out on a Gervinho time to time, but the chances of being lumbered with an Owen or a Luque is cut drastically.

Guest johnson293

The tears streaming down his face as he signed the contract should have been a sign!

So this is him, Eboue, Song, Chamakh all fucking off to the ACN and Samba if the deal is done, fuck off with the African's Arsene!

We NEED a replacement for Arshavin tbf to him but not an African!

Aye, dunno how youll cope without Chamakh & Eboue like. Be tough.

Well, Van Persie is usually injured by then so, until we sign another striker who isn't African, I'm a little worried.

Eboue is a good versatile player who we need with us.

Guest Antec

The tears streaming down his face as he signed the contract should have been a sign!

The beaming smile when he saw how much he'd be trousering should have been another

"I don't want to move to Newcastle"

"Well, we don't want you here anyway. So there! :huff: "

:lol:

aye, way to save your dignity NUFC :lol:

saying in the ronnie gill that its us who want to end the chase for him, nowt to do with him fucking us off for arsenal :lol:

Guest neesy111

Looking by his hair and everything I suspect he is much older than 24. most in Africa lie their age....

His hair and everything? Guess you have you never seen a balding 24 year old in England then.

Rooney.

Looking by his hair and everything I suspect he is much older than 24. most in Africa lie their age....

Good point. Growing up in Uganda I constantly lied about my age. I was so cool, man, I fit right in.