Gervinho

Dave

I imagine he will be in the first 11, something like this.

Szczesny

Sagna-Djourou-Vermaelen-Gibbs

Wilshere-Song

Walcott-Nasri-Gervinho

RvP

Also a massive shame for Conor Henderson, came home early on the same flight as Walcott as he has done his cruciate again, missed 10 months spanning last season and the previous season and now is expected to be out for this season, started to make his breakthrough last season. Hope he recovers well, one step forward, two steps back.

Also a massive shame for Conor Henderson, came home early on the same flight as Walcott as he has done his cruciate again, missed 10 months spanning last season and the previous season and now is expected to be out for this season, started to make his breakthrough last season. Hope he recovers well, one step forward, two steps back.

So he's young, promising, injury prone and inevitably going to be released?

http://images.teamtalk.com/08/09/800x600/Mike-Ashley-Newcastle-United-Fans-Keegan-800_1171564.jpg

Arsenal supporting mate has raved about him. Horrible injury regardless but to someone so young is rotten luck.

Arsenal supporting mate has raved about him. Horrible injury regardless but to someone so young is rotten luck.

Personally I didn't think he was that good, the little I have seen, massive shame regardless.

Usually almost sell out and with it being London there is obviously people from every corner from the world so each team usually has a decent amount of fans there, you're in for a good day no doubt.

Usually almost sell out and with it being London there is obviously people from every corner from the world so each team usually has a decent amount of fans there, you're in for a good day no doubt.

Class, only drawback was the £4.50 fees but other than that I'm golden.

• 3 weeks later...